The dreaded day has come.... it's worth the view

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
So the baby was born... I don't even know if it's a girl or a boy.

It's real Jerry Springer like now. I'm going to upload the voicemail her bf sent me.

Give me a few minutes and I'll get it uploaded. Her bf is taking the first paternity, if it isn't his, then I'll take mine.

:laugh: That was really funny; If you didnt say anything I wouldve seriously think its a joke.

Yea, I've known the kid for a while and that's just how he is and talks.

The serious part just isn't that funny, I was really hoping this wasn't my kid but I guess time will tell.

Just another kid. you're still a light weight.

before 2010 you should have 6 or so.

Also if you get into a fight with this guy and kick his ass DO NOT fuck his girlfriend afterwards you WILL knock her up again.

ROFL! And lemme guess... your phone number is 3509031727? :p

OMG...dude that sh*t is funny as hell... But you know you could take him to court with something like that. But seriouly, u need to call him back and say "Don't hate the player, hate the game"....LMAO

lol. somethin kinda similar happened with my cousin.... my cousin wasn't the dad in the end, but the kid went to swing at my cousin in the hospital (him and his ex are still good friends, the new... well now old bf doesn't like him though) and my cousin beat the living hell outta him, and put his head through a glass window in a room.. you know, the ones with the mesh wire?

anyways lol, he went to court and got off with it, because the dude swung first lol.

the way it sounds tho, i wouldn't want that kid to have a baby at all, cause acting tough shit like that just makes him look like.. well.. a kid?

anyways, best of luck to you bro

p.s. my cousin did have to pay for the window lol

Something of the like happened to my dad. This was well before my dad had met my mom and such but yeah goes something like this.

My dad hooked up with some lady in Alaska when he moved there. They came back down here to make more money because Alaska was slowing down. The lady was previously married, and was just separated while she was with my dad. Then boom she got back together with her ex. On the ride home from Washington to Alaska, the ex's car broke down. Lady calls my dad, my dad drove to bfe and helped fix the car just because he thought he loved this girl. 8 Months later, he gets a call from a friend that was mutual friends with the lady and her ex afterwards and told my mom, who my dad was dating now that "tina had a kid and it looks identical to rick". Yeah well it was my dad's kid.

He was told not to bother with anything and the husband was going to raise it. 3 Years ago my dad was contacted by his daughter who is now 23 and now he's a grandpa and I have a half sister, and I'm an uncle.

[/Jerry Springer]

i might have already posted this somewhere but something similar happened to my friend and an asshole. and the girl was my best friend's cousin. so my friend and the cousin were going out but broke up. cousin went out with asshole and 9 or 10 months later had a kid. asshole thinks its his. one problem- hes spanish, cousins not. baby is not either and looks like the original friend. im still unsure to if asshole knows about this or if anything ever came of this, but asshole is not with cousin anymore.

:blink: Wow man. Sounds like he's making a date to "kick your ass".

"Uh yeah man. If you could please get back to me, I would really like to beat your ass for being the guy my girlfriend cheated on me with. Please call me back at xxx-xxx-xxxx so we can settle this like 'men'."

:rofl:

Quoted post[/post]]
:blink: Wow man. Sounds like he's making a date to "kick your ass".

"Uh yeah man. If you could please get back to me, I would really like to beat your ass for being the guy my girlfriend cheated on me with. Please call me back at xxx-xxx-xxxx so we can settle this like 'men'."

:rofl:
fuck him. you did him a favor by showing him that his girl's a whore.

nope, he doesn't know where I live or his GF. I'm not trying to start shit with the kid, it's defenitly not what I need right now.

Fuckin putfile garbage. too many people listened. I need a new server or whatever. Suggestions?

Back