The dreaded day has come.... it's worth the view

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
nope, he doesn't know where I live or his GF. I'm not trying to start shit with the kid, it's defenitly not what I need right now.

Fuckin putfile garbage. too many people listened. I need a new server or whatever. Suggestions?

So if you find out its your kid are you still going to keep hiding?

jeffie,

I'm not hiding from anything. I've actually been trying to call her, but I can't find her number and everyone else seems to have misplaced it also. I'm going up there shortly, I haven't even seen her or my possible daughter yet.

I still find the message very amusing..

If you've ever seen the movie whiteboys, it sounds just like Jay the redneck kid when he says:
It looks just like you motherfucker... spaced out into a hillybilly accent...
good stuff.

WOW...lol that voicemail was HILARIOUS! That guy sounds like a FAG...bet you could take him, he sounds young. Screw a bunch of baby mama drama!!!! Keep us posted I want to know if this guy even tried to kick your ass. Good luck with it!

Actually, he's a couple years older then me.

I still haven't called the chick. This kid is defenitly getting a paternity test, so I'm waiting on him. I know if he's the father, I'm not and can spend the 400 bucks on something more awarding then knowing I'm 99.8% sure I'm not the father in.

He's actually going to the DNA Diagnostic Center that sponsors Maury, and if he's not the father, then I'm going there also.

Do I want to make babies?
Eventually, this one just happened.

i;m pretty sure he was talking to tein girl

we all know you make babies regardless of your wants...

diy_vasectomy_kit.jpg

http://www.sydes.net/jokes/pictures/d/diy_vasectomy_kit.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]

Do I want to make babies?
Eventually, this one just happened.

It doesnt just "happen" as with the other "insert # here" times.

I've had my share of ladies, and only two of them did I not wear a rubber. one is my current girl who I've been with for almost 2 years and if I knocked her up I'd be happy.

outside of those two girls I've never ever ever had a close call with any girl.

If a condom broke I'd pull out clean up then put another back on if I didnt have another then she'd have to suck me off. its a win win with no worries about knocking her up.

I didn't even wear one with this chick. I'm don't want to turn this into a who made this mistake and/or whether or not it was smart or not.

It happened and time doesn't turn back so I'm gonna deal with it whichever way it turns out.

Back