The dreaded day has come.... it's worth the view

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

even if "he looks just like you motherfucker"?

you shitting a brick yet?

I would seriously knock some heads together.

First off, even if it is yours - I want you to take a lead fucking pipe to his peanut. No one should get away with threatening you for whatever reason.

Seriously. I think it's quite hilarious that he left you a message and asked you to get back to him so that he can teach you a lesson.

anyone else think that brian should have his nuts chopped off so he cant impregnate anymore women?

what does this make? 2 kids.. 4 abortions?

if you guys go to that Maury Clinic place, they are gonna say it's not either of you 2, then she's gonna have to get like 6 other guys tested :ph34r:

"she looks just like you motherfucker" :laugh: he could just be pissed and his mind is making itm seem like this baby looks like you :shrug2:

Nah, like 5 people told me she looks more like me. :shrug2:

The DNA Diagnostic Center is a actually a really good clinic.

hahahaah i remember watching an episode of maury where the bitch had been there with 9 other guys... all NOT the father. then one other hoe was returning for HER 8th time, and its like th 14th guy.... no father yet. I mean CHRIST!!! you just gotta narrow it down to like 3 weeks... 14+ different men in 21 days, holy hoe bag.

brian, as i toke this, ill take one for you, hoping the kid isnt yours.

thanks...

But she isn't a complete whore (until I find out the baby isn't mine), AFAIK she only slept with me and her bf that week. Her best friend lived with her at the time, both without jobs and she "says" it was only me and Rich. We'll find out soon enough.

The reason I'm leaning more towards it's going to be mine, is Rich would NEVER call me and talk shit like that unless he really believed it. That kid is actually a really good father and takes care of his son. Back in the day he was a really mellow, easy going person, I guess this kind of situation can make people crazy.

Quoted post[/post]]
hahahaah i remember watching an episode of maury where the bitch had been there with 9 other guys... all NOT the father. then one other hoe was returning for HER 8th time, and its like th 14th guy.... no father yet. I mean CHRIST!!! you just gotta narrow it down to like 3 weeks... 14+ different men in 21 days, holy hoe bag.

brian, as i toke this, ill take one for you, hoping the kid isnt yours.

i've seen that episode you are talking about. i think it might be a setup for ratings. kinda like jerry. but along the lines of what is going on now. good luck brother, hope its not yours.

cant you get a vasetomy(sp?) and then have it reversed?

sometimes it can be reversed but doc's will not guarantee it, and a doc usually won;t even come close to the procedure when you;re young cause you may change your mind when you get older and if it can;t be reversed they don;t want a lawsuit

Back