The dreaded red towel...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
son of a.....

Like usual, I wash my towels with my sheets, as I don't have enough of either to make a full load, so i combine them.

I must've washed this maroon towel i have 100 times with other colors and such and i've never had a problem with it. I figure if it would have ran it would have done so by now....

Last night, I ruined my nice new 400tpi egyptian cotton sheets. The damn maroon ran on the white sheets. Looks like someone got murdered in my bed. Son of a.......

$60 down the drain :(

i thought that was kinda cheap for 400tpi egyptian cotton sheets

no they won't.

and christ, i'll probably get arrested. seriously, it looks like i stabbed some one or a chick had an abortion with a coat hanger on my bed. lol

it all depends whos at the return desk...
the walmart employees in my area will take ANYTHING back...
an abortion... with a hanger? wow...

throw the towel in with them for a few more loads...
you'll have maroon sheets in no time

pissedoffsol said:
no they won't.

and christ, i'll probably get arrested. seriously, it looks like i stabbed some one or a chick had an abortion with a coat hanger on my bed. lol

just tell them your "little sister" had her first period or something. build some compassion and sensitivity and they'll do anything.

but how is that walmart's fault???

you guys are a bunch of theives if you think that's right to return something for something I did wrong...

ewwwwwwwww... Bleach 4 the win... wash them over and over again...

It's not that you're an idiot for putting red dyed material in a laundry load with a $69 sheet.

You're an idiot for buying a $69 sheet.

And gay for knowing that it's threadcount and country of origin / design. Because you know that if you bought it from Walmart, it ain't Egyptian shit. It's chinese.

Snoochie boochies !

You're an idiot for buying a $69 sheet.
lmao
i've never done it myself... but if i had B's job i'd be buying the best sheets walmart had to offer :)
lol

i guess threadcount is suspossed to make a huge diffrence...
whats a 70 dollar sheet when you drop $$$3K-ish? on a bed?

lol i learned that lesson and i caught my wife doing that and i had to yell at her about it, yes i do the laundry at the house!

reckedracing said:
lmao
i've never done it myself... but if i had B's job i'd be buying the best sheets walmart had to offer :)
lol

i guess threadcount is suspossed to make a huge diffrence...
whats a 70 dollar sheet when you drop $$$3K-ish? on a bed?

it's not all about having a lot of money, it's about having nice stuff. $69 for sheets is cheap. go to macy's or anything like that. it's expensive if you want nice stuff. you can tell the difference.

it's not all about having a lot of money, it's about having nice stuff. $69 for sheets is cheap. go to macy's or anything like that. it's expensive if you want nice stuff. you can tell the difference.
i got the bed in a bag y0...
nice enough for me
lol

"$3kish on a bed"

B isn't a first time offender.
you sleep on shingles, what do you know about sheets :)

guy can't do laundry...and 19 posts already......

/pull's up chair and a few beers....

Back