The dreaded red towel...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

man, i need a few beers...
work suckssssssss

lol i learned that lesson and i caught my wife doing that and i had to yell at her about it, yes i do the laundry at the house!
wtf is this about? lol
you even do your wifes laundry?
do you cook and wash dishes too?

3k? my head board cost more than that...

But yeah, there is a difference between the $10 sheet and the $100 sheet. A very big difference. $10=sand paper, $100 = nice soft sheets.

Now, those people who go out and spend $1-2k on a set of sheets , imho, are retarded.

reckedracing said:
man, i need a few beers...
work suckssssssss

wtf is this about? lol
you even do your wifes laundry?
do you cook and wash dishes too?
i can cook and i hate doing dishes but my wife is a cheif so i let her do all the cooking, but hell yeah i do the laundry i leave up to here everything would be red or have white spots on it! i rather do the laundry then any other choir in the house. load the washer sit down play some video games when it is done put it in the drier. the secert is empting the drier and just leaving it on the couch or something like that she gets upset and folds it while i keep playing :) i know what i am doing man!..lol

the sheets are so nice and smooth. low thread count sheets suck.

and for the record, i don't have a headboard :) i have a 3k matress set that should last me 20 years, 100 bucks in sheets and blankets. i'm hardly living large here folks....

load the washer sit down play some video games when it is done put it in the drier. the secert is empting the drier and just leaving it on the couch or something like that she gets upset and folds it while i keep playing :) i know what i am doing man!..lol
lol, very good point
my old lady washed the nautica towels she bought with my money and the first time she washed them she royally fucked them up with bleach
awesome
lol

the sheets are so nice and smooth. low thread count sheets suck.
so do the sheets get caught on your nails etc like satin sheets do?
do they stay cool? like when you flip your pillow over for the cool spot?
i like cool sheets

they stay very cool.
they aren't slipperly like satin at all. but they aren't starchy like crappy sheets are.

like cheap hotels, the sheets are always stiff as hell. those are like 200 tpi. normal sheets are 250-300. good sheets are 400 and up and made of better materials

<---- Just spent $2600 on a new bed... And soon will be spending $300+ on good sheets.

New category of people:

Sheetholes: Can rattle off the exacting science of sheets, how many hundreds of dollars they have spent on them and actually think it makes a fuckin lick of difference. Elite Sheetholes will also justify their bonehead argument with "Yeah, but they go on my $5000 bed"

:)

An italian and a jew are about to make a bet.

They bet each other that they can make make their wives scream in bed during sex. They accept the challenge and go on home. Week later, they meet up and compare:

The Italian says "I can make my wife scream in bed. She's so into it that she wakes up the neighbors."

The jew asks "Well, what's your secret?"

The Italian goes on to brag: "Well, it's not too difficult. I do this thing with a swirlie motion and she goes nuts. She was screaming for like, 10 minutes. How did you do?"

The jew says "Oh, she's still screaming."

The italian looks surprised. He continues "Well, what's your secret?"

"We were bumpin uglies as usual. No tricks. But when I was about to climax, I jumped out of bed and ran over to the curtains and blew my load on them, then I cleaned up my balls with the sheets. Yeah. She's still screaming."

Celerity said:
New category of people:

Sheetholes: Can rattle off the exacting science of sheets, how many hundreds of dollars they have spent on them and actually think it makes a fuckin lick of difference. Elite Sheetholes will also justify their bonehead argument with "Yeah, but they go on my $5000 bed"

:)

Cel, are you pissed that you can't afford the $5000 bed and $1000 sheets? is it really bothering you that much. some people just want to be comfortable. ^_^

B, tell the truth, it's all about those 20 virgins you had that big orgy with.

FTW I have 440 thread count =)

And anyone bitching about spending over 50 bucks for bed sheets... grow up. =)
I mean it, grow up.

well, i let them soak in bleach in the washer for about a half hour, and then ran the cycle on 'em.

they don't look like a murder scene any more, but they are still pretty bad....

Attachments

• sheets1.jpg
    sheets1.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 100
  • sheets2.jpg
    sheets2.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 100
pissedoffsol said:
well, i let them soak in bleach in the washer for about a half hour, and then ran the cycle on 'em.

they don't look like a murder scene any more, but they are still pretty bad....

Those look just like my sheets! however, mine are 440 count and also my sheets are white not pink.

I had a set of 800 count.. that misteriously dissapeared. I'm going to have to ask the wife about that.

we sleep on 400 atm, I have no complaints at all. Every once in a while she switches to some "bed in a bag" sheets that we got when we were married and I swear its like sand paper. I doubt they are pushing 200.

overstock.com has kick ass deals on sheets... my girl picked up some 660s off of there that are awesome

they have up to 1200tc on there that i have seen... color choices are sometimes limited... butthe deals are well worth checking out

lol, this thread is turning into a pissing match over thread count in sheets, just like people do with horsepower.

haha

/grabbed some more beer and good for the rest of the afternoon....

Back