The dreaded red towel...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

A good place to go to get high thread count sheets is birlington coat factory / tj max / or any of those type of stores. They of course get most of there stuff from Sears / Penny's / Maceys etc...Good quality and usually around 60 bux for high thread count.

And egyptian cotton 400 count will feel better than "normal" 600 count.. Just so ya know. You definently get what you pay for.

They had 1000 cound egyptian for like $125. Thats a hell of a good deal.

LMFAO!!! ya it seems as if everyone in this forum talks more about sheets, and news than cars i suppose everyone gets sick of the same questions etc etc... lmao!

we've covered just about every topic under the sun...
the political ones always get interesting...

jeffie7 said:
And anyone bitching about spending over 50 bucks for bed sheets... grow up. =)
I mean it, grow up.

these are the same people that only use one sheet though. they are too lame to just make the bed once in a while. so they actually spend $20 for one sheet instead of getting a good set.

reckedracing said:
so do the sheets get caught on your nails etc like satin sheets do?
do they stay cool? like when you flip your pillow over for the cool spot?
i like cool sheets

amen to that!!! im all about some cold spots!!!

I'm lookin for some 600-800 tc Egyptian cotton... A coworker of mine says he never used the believe the whole "expensive sheet" thing... Then for a wedding present somebody gave them 1000 tc egyptian cotton. He says he will NEVER go back, and HATES sleeping in cheap hotels when he travels now. lol.

wow they are that good to sleep on? i think i need to pick me up a set, well i need to get a new bed first..lol dam full size bed

I sweat like a fat kid when I sleep. The sheets on my bed have sex stains. Drunk sleep is the same no matter the threadcount.

I bet threadcount does matter, but at this point in my life I don't have the money to ruin nice sheets.

sLuShBoXtEgGy said:
I sweat like a fat kid when I sleep. The sheets on my bed have sex stains. Drunk sleep is the same no matter the threadcount.

I bet threadcount does matter, but at this point in my life I don't have the money to ruin nice sheets.

That has to be one of the BEST reasons to NOT spend money i have EVER read!!! :lol:

Dude if you are single, sheets can win a girl and bloodly looking abortion sheets would make all but the creepiest girls run screaming.
Use'em as rags and find yourself 600 thread count sheets - and get them in maroon you maroon!

jeffie7 said:
I find that washing the sheets every once in awhile also helps.
I wash them everytime I do laundry, sometimes more. Usually like once a week. But they are visibly getting destroyed. If I had dropped a few hundred dollars on them I would flip.

Back