The dreaded red towel...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hmmm, i think NJ has the same no beer at gas stations

we have beer etc at walmart, but no liquor

oh.. Brownwood sells beer but no liquor. Clovis sells everything.. Half gallons of Parrot Bay for $19.99

Our wal-mart sells beer but no liquor. Clovis sells beer and liquor.. Half gallon of Parrot Bay for $19.99 :wub:

Fairy?? Its rum.. and rum is good.

What? You want me to man up and drink beer and whiskey?? Absolutely. Vodka? check.. tequila? check... Gin? Hell no.

other than gin, I'm an equal oppertunity drunk.

there's nothing wrong with rum.....

but pariot bay is like the peach tree of rums.

grab your crotch and make sure they're still there :)

Sam's club up on the pike sell's beer and stuff....I just haven't gotten up there to buy any...

And Clovis sucks' :p

:werd: on clovis sucking.

All the chicks over the age of 13 are pregnant. Not to mention its in the middle of nowhere.

I was just comparing to clovis because I've lived there.

ohh the stories I could tell about Clovis.....but I won't...to much stupid shit to type.

nope...my dad was born and raised there....my grand parents used to live there, then they moved up to Aztec, they followed my dad up there after my dad moved to alb. and then married my mom, and moved up to Aztec. My Moms from Indiana, but moved to Alq when my othe grandfather got a job there...I would visit the other aunts and uncles in Clovis when I was a kid. Then my Grandad died, and he was buried in Clovis, and right after the funeral, one of my cousins was growing weed in the grape vines at his house, and he would dry them in the oven with some mint leaves so his mom didn't think twice....loser as hell.. and he took me to some run down motel to set me up with a hooker....I was 12.

see...too much to type, and I'm 34 now. Don't get me started on Aztec... there would be pages of f-ed up crap to post.

And I don't give a damn about sheets, or their damn threads per inch. I sleap on the couch, and there is no sheets on it, and I think I've spent 90% of my life without sheets....hell, sometimes I don't even get the luxery of a bed most of the time...I just pass out where ever I am when I'm tired.

funniest thing...one of my best naps I could remember, I was in full chemical gear, sitting next to an F-15 that was running, in the hot Okinawan weather, humid as hell, sweating my balls off, no earplugs, the jet had to run for a few hours...the noise was so calming...that I dozed off for a few hours...since the mask was on, and I was sitting up on a concrete bunker, nobody knew I was sleeping. Too hot to move, and the suit was flooded with sweat. After awhile...it just felt good.

Airjockie said:
funniest thing...one of my best naps I could remember, I was in full chemical gear, sitting next to an F-15 that was running, in the hot Okinawan weather, humid as hell, sweating my balls off, no earplugs, the jet had to run for a few hours...the noise was so calming...that I dozed off for a few hours...since the mask was on, and I was sitting up on a concrete bunker, nobody knew I was sleeping. Too hot to move, and the suit was flooded with sweat. After awhile...it just felt good.

as gross as that sounds, it's true. i remember falling asleep during "O.R.E.'s" chem gear sucks, but nothing quite puts you to sleep when you are super tired and you have the hum of a jet engine. chem gear deafens a lot of sound. god there were some times i hated the air force.

I still can't believe this is still on page 4.....

Airjockie said:
I still can't believe this is still on page 4.....

oh yeah, why do you sleep on the couch so much? don't you own a house? that should mean you get at least a bed to sleep in.

Seriously, 34 and sleeping on a couch daily? thats a bit odd.

when I sleep in the bed...my back kills me when I wake up...When I sleep in the couch...I'm good to go till I lift something heavy at work or in the garage. My lower back is fucked up somehow...been this way for 2 years.

and the last of my F-15 stuff is on Ebay....ending tonight...

if they go for over $800 then the white Z is mine for free.....

so bid if you can afford it....or want it.

eBay Motors: F-15 A Eagle Horizontal situation indicator GYRO SIM (item 270012083049 end time Aug-01-06 18:22:40 PDT)

eBay Motors: F-15 A Eagle JET Attitude indicator GYRO for SIM NR! (item 270012082651 end time Aug-01-06 18:20:55 PDT)

What I have left after those is the gyro for the gauge, and some thrust pins for the f-15 engines. And if I need more money...then it'll be time to dell off my game systems and Japanese gambling machines...plus all the other damn wheels that won't sell that I have.... :(

Damn, what was your AFSC? i remember getting all sorts of shit from jets. I wish I would have jacked more ECS clamps for my turbo. can you get any of those. i think f-16's had purple ones. they were a couple hundred bucks each. we would sell whole setups for like $50. aircraft grade can't be beaten.

I was an F-15 crew Chief, and the stuff I snaged was from a jet the Saudi'es bought for a kid that got killed in the attack at the towers while he was there. He was the same job as me...so when we got the jet while I was at college, they did't need all of the parts that was in it...so I shelled it out, gave the compass to his mother on a plaque, so if she ever got lost without him it would help her remember and find her way. I gave all the other stuff to Embry-Riddle so they would have some intriguwing items to show and tell to new students, and I was allowed to keep my little collection. I never got around to build anything with it, and having a boosted Z was worth more to me than keeping an old dusty box of items around.

and for the clamps....I can still get them...

just get me some sizes and colors and I'll hit the Surplus store from work. They sell them when they get to old to use on aircraft and they normally sell them in the bulk.....or I can snag a few from work. Or you could check out aircraftspruce.com online...

Back