The Dumbest Post I've Ever Seen.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Canadian_GSR

Hey boys and girls, I just happen to have found this little post on the Canada.com/vancouver website, its in response to a poor review of 2Fast 2 Furious when the review slammed the movie for its backwards driving scene. The guys email is included which i also copied n pasted from the post, I propose we all email him and tell him hes the epitomy of a fucktard ricer. whos with me? k here it is.....................
:fr:
Name: IcyHotStunnaz
E-mail: mike_z@excite.com

This is gonna be the BEST movie of the summer by far! I drive a 86 civic with AEM intake and DC exhaust, and I've beaten alot of cars going in reverse. When VTEC kicks in, its like bye bye.

:fr:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 10 2003, 02:32 AM
damn Canadians :)

:woo:

[South Park Movie]They're not even a real country anyway!!![/South Park Movie]

Hey dickheads, canada ownz. we pay less than u americans do for cars, and parts not to mention our country doesnt SUCK!, CANADIAN PEOPLE RESPOND !!!!!!!
NO CANADA BASHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Jun 10 2003, 10:02 AM
Hey dickheads, canada ownz. we pay less than u americans do for cars, and parts not to mention our country doesnt SUCK!, CANADIAN PEOPLE RESPOND !!!!!!!
NO CANADA BASHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE THE COCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Canda sucks.
canada.jpg

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Jun 10 2003, 10:02 AM
NO CANADA BASHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:werd:

Our beer is better too! :beer: :woo:

I enjoyed canada, toronto is a nice city. I like the beer a lot especially labatts and molson. When I did smoke I liked their packs of cigarettes which were like 25 a pack. Canada doesn't suck all that much. I guess. :blink:

Milan

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jun 10 2003, 10:04 AM
Toronto--Come for the crappy sports teams, stay for the SARS.

Well, come on, the Maple Leafs......well, the Raptors might have....OK, the Blue Jays have got....

Never mind. :lol:

Im disappointed that my post went from a funny bashing of some idiot to a Canada bashing session. You guys can bash Canada all ya want, people dont fly planes into our buildings.

Back