The Dumbest Post I've Ever Seen.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I didn't feel like making it look good, but my Panda picture wasn't working. I didn't even know you had one :huh:

NEW JERSEY did win the CUP.
but hey the goaler is from Quebec, Canada and the Coach is from there too!!! Well look at that...
we still own you at hockey!
Where did the goaler of Anaheim come from, Quebec, Canada too...
We will always own you at hockey!

whoopdedoo.gif

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jun 14 2003, 11:01 AM
:gives:

i concur beside in 10 years Canada will just be another state, looks like Texas and Alaska can stop arguing about who is bigger :lol: And the ICY hot Stunnaz is a website that is making fun of some wigger ass white boys, so anything they say is purely satirical....

canada is 10 years behind the US in everything..

the canadian tuxedo... need i say more??

They also have shittier model cars (I.E. our Ex is their Si)

Nick "At 8:37 am I woke up this morning, then I had breakfast with some of my friends. I had a waffle, 2 egss, and 2 pieces of bacon with orange juice. I returned home at which time I opened my garage to wash a green del sol and black 350Z. I spent extra time on the wheels to due the fact that the reoccuring rain made them increasilgy dirty. At about 11:37 I began to get ready for work. At 12:03 I left in a green del sol to go to work. I arrived to work at 12:30 in which I worked for 8 1/2 hours, not including the 1/2 hour break in which I went to Subway and purchased a 6 inch Roasted Chicken Breast with American Cheese, Baked Barbeque Lays and a Sprite with little ice. I departed work at 8 pm and returned home, checked my e-mail and watched game 6 of the NBA Finals on ABC, in which the San Antonio Spurs defeated the New Jersey Nets 4 games to 2 in a best of seven series. After enjoying some vodka and Sprite, I logged onto Hondaswap to see some crybabies bitching as usual, in which I needed to put them in their place"

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jun 15 2003, 11:57 PM
They also have shittier model cars (I.E. our Ex is their Si)

Hey I havethe canadian model Accord, I still beat 95% of the Riced out honda civics I see. I took my freind mat in his CRX Si too, but still my car is slow. So if I beat you, that means you are pathetically slow. :D

Back