The Dumbest Thing You've Done In You Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ef9civicgen4

I was wondering two things, what the dumbest thing you've done, and what mine might cost.

Just did mine this week, went by one cop and sped up, went around a sweeping corner and there was another one.

GOD DAMMIT!

71mph in a 35mph. I have to go to court and plan to get a lawyer, he is charging about $350. What do you think the punishment will be? If it matters I live in Missouri.

Yeah, wreckless driving sounds like a good charge, probably around 1k in price or so for being stupid in doing it.

Stupidest thing I have done was take out my console and sand it down like hella and spray it gloss black and it ended up coming out all shitty with all these scratches and stuff because my buddy used like 50 grit on his part.

well i havent done anything stupid in my car but i have done sumthin stupid TO my car... I had a rusted exhaust so i cut it and ran it out the right side and cut a whole in the bumper to make it fit good, so stupid... now im gettin a real exhaust system so i have to get a new bumper 2...
:angry: :woo:

stupidest: sold my 1990 Honda Civic DX hatchback that had a full Buddy Club body kit with Feels wing and a D16z6 motor swap. :(

best thing: just bought me a 1990 Acura Integra GS :)

Worst thing(s)
1. Got ambitious with caliper paint bored at work, painted my valve cover (d15) red. Got overspray everywhere. Now I have to bead blast and polish it.
2. Passed some blond girl in a jetta at 87 for no reason. Got bagged for 87 in a 55.
3. Was taking off pinstripe previous owned had, gouged the paint, proceeded to burn the paint when buffing touch up.

Best thing(s)
1. Bought the pile.

excess of 100mph with a large amount of illegal substances in the glove box. lucky my dumb ass didnt get caught...

took a turn too hard in the rain in my stock CRX si. crashed into a guardrail and fucked up the side.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Apr 23 2003, 05:23 PM
took a turn too hard in the rain in my stock CRX si. crashed into a guardrail and fucked up the side.

kinda like me! but i swerved to miss a deer... shoulda hit his ass and had dinner!

105mph on the highway, twice actually.....once during heavier traffic, one of the highways with redlights every 1/2 - 1 mile or so, almost slammed in the back of the ambulance trying to brake, other time was on this other highway - regualar highway with exits etc...yeah so anyways was racing some hotshot neon doing about 105 again, i slowed down some but he kept going, when he got infront i just tailed him for a few miles, he braked real quick so i did too, next think i know he swervs over real quick into the right lane and some old lady doing about 45-50mph was right there....almost shitted a brick, swerved over barely missing her....few more miles down the road there was a cop - pulled over the neon, luckly i had slowed down to speed limit after the old woman - think it was a sign from above :worthy:

pulled up beside a car on the high way, he tried racin me, so ofcourse i ropped the hammer, i mean crist it was just a camaro, little did i know, it was an under cover cop, they got me a mile down the road for about 400.oo in defect fines lol cant win even though i did for a min B)

i stole 60 dvds and 40ps2 games...a car was involved...i just wanted to say that and be a badass.... me and some friends paintballed this one semi from one town to the next on the interstate, it was one of those that has all the new cars on teh back...yeah...that was fun...i hit a tahoe like 20times

dumbest thing i ever did IN a car.... hrmmm
got pissed off at an ex g/f.... thought she was cheating on me... took off from where i was.... dipped down a main drag (the pike) at like 110+ the whole way blowing red lights like woah.

i should be dead, with a couple more people as well. not to mention got a ticket. i made it home safe, to find that i flipped over nothing. :bash:
fucking women

Originally posted by caffeind@Apr 23 2003, 10:43 PM
i stole 60 dvds and 40ps2 games...a car was involved...i just wanted to say that and be a badass.... me and some friends paintballed this one semi from one town to the next on the interstate, it was one of those that has all the new cars on teh back...yeah...that was fun...i hit a tahoe like 20times

haha did it involve best buy and a fire exit?

do girls count? if so I can name some

if not then... hmmm.... I guess doing 130MPH or so and having a video on hondaswap to prove it hehehehehe wait thats not dumb thats just a priceless ad....

$6800 for Civic DX Coupe 3-4 years ago
$3200 for full engine swap with labor and LS trans
$##K for fully built turbo motor turbo kit and full exhaust....
having a video of your car going from 65-130ish in a matter of seconds...... priceless B)

Back