The Dumbest Thing You've Done In You Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Apr 24 2003, 08:53 AM
gettin it on , and a cop came up to the car.

I bet your boyfreind was really imbaressed :lol: J/P

My dumbest thing ever was racing an RSX on the highway at about 100-115mph when there were a few cars around then later that day, went on a street and proceeded to go 80+ because I had 3 minutes to drive 10 miles.

rally racing on a golf course at night, who would have thought that they had cameras around the golf course and at the gate? it was fun and didnt get caught (yet) someone else that i know did get caught and got into a little trouble

Goin 160 in a vert with 3 friends in the car....or tryin to take a 90 degree turn at 80 in a topaz.....or slidin my ass end around when it was wet and sliding between a semi and a minivan (was pretty damn cool actuall) eh, i do alot of dumb stuff when driving, well i used to....oh ya and my most recent, driving to the track to run my car and driving home all without having a license haha...

i dropped off some stuff for my dad, i was backin out in the garage and my mom just got back from grocery shopping, i ran strait into her, OOOPPPSSSS. she had 12 stiches, i had to help her out for the next couple weeks, GARDENING IS A BITCH! :axe:

The stupidest thing i have ever done is me and some friends would go to movie gallery and steal xbox and ps2 games out of the cases, take the movie gallery stickers off, and then trade them for credit at a software store and trade the credit for ps2 and xbox systems and sell those for $150 each. We tried to out run the cops in my friend's WRX and we ran out of gas. DAMNIT. I live in Huntsville, AL and we would steal from there, Birmingham, and Nashville. We got caught in Huntsville, we had just started for the night and i had four games in my pocket and he had 1 in his. A federal offense in AL in $250. The games valued at $49.99 each. We were .05 cents away from a felony and couldn't pin anything else on us. I took the wrap because my friend was in the army and he paid all my fines and I can never go back to movie gallery. We wrack up on 7 PS2 systems and 9 xbox.

It was my first and last time stealing.

hmm . . . went 60 into a guardrail backwards
went field drifting in tall grass in a TEIN equipt hatchback after a few beers
went full tilt trying to loose a tailgater, only to find out it was a cop
drove 1,031 miles in 19hrs, total of 2hrs for rest/piss/food stops, in a 70hp hatchback
out ran a few cops (shhhh)
passed seven cars on a two lane road coming up on a blind corner
drove around with a smashed windshield for a few days . . . the cop that pulled me over was laughin his ass off
drove around with NO clutch for a week (would not disengage)
cut 3.5 coils in front and 4 coils in the rear on my 89 crx :)wacko: i was 16)
drove around with a blown brake master cyl in the CRX for a week (maybe thats were i got the e-brake skills)

The stupidst thign I've ever done was continuosly run my car knowing fulwell the cam seal was bad and didnt bother fixing it. the cost to fix the worn cam seal $39.99 STR Cam seals for B series engines, now the price to fix the damn thing $500 but I am getting a really good deal, I got an Integra LS-Special entire car wrecked for $500.

Smartest thing I did was fuck the MILF in the Teg'! That was fun

Ah, just remembered a few other ones, Pulled the e brake when it was snowy on my street which has deep ditches, thought i could handel it until my ass end swung around and I came a good 2 inches away from putting my sol into the biggest ditch on my street.

Next one, doing extreme wheel spin on extremly slick, packed down snowy street, ended up going to fast, had to stop and then just started to slide. Slowly, I came closer and closer to a very tall Ford Ranger, I finally came to a stop about an inch away from it.

Last one, on a main road (5mile) again, very slick, packed down snowy street, again doing extreme wheel spin, I tryed to make my speedometer read 100mph. I did, however, when I finally stopped doing it and got traction, my speedometer read 60 (way too fast) Luckly I was the only crazy person daring enough to be out driving.

wrecked my bmw in a street race...in the fuckin rain of all places in effect the parts were so expensive $600 for a damn oil pan and the fact my complex would'nt let me keep a unoperable vehicle on the property i lost the car.......could'nt get it back out of storage cause by the time i had the money to fix it the storage company charged me $1100 just to get it out! so i learned a lesson never race uintil you are ready for the financial responsibility and don't do shit in the rain or the streets for that matter that is what raceways and tracks are for!

the dumbest thing I've done in my car was to flick my cigarette out of the passenger window from the driver's seat. Only thing is that the lit cigarette bounced off the top molding and landed underneath the seat. I was driving so I had to keep an eye on the road and search for the cigarette before the floor mats caught fire. And to top it all off, when I finally found it, I flicked it out again only to see the same thing happen again!
Well, needless to say I wasn't going to let it happen a third time! By then, I remembered that there IS a window on the driver's side as well!! :bash: ...
Sometimes I can be such a fucking dumbass... :lol:

Alright, I challenge anyone to beat my level of stupidity... :p

It maybe was dumb but it was fun as hell...

My friend has a 91hb..Its been in 2 wrecks and was just a place we went to smoke out in..

One day we were chatting fixing his brake pads in a dif car looking to the left we seen his hb(wrecked one) and 2 plastic incline ramps from auto zone...

We got inside the car and floored it breaking the left ramp and leaving us on the left wheels from the launch on the right one...Happened in about 6seconds..We were thankful we didnt flip over :p

Originally posted by ¸.·´¯`·»BØاTêÃ_€Rx«·´¯`·.¸@Apr 24 2003, 08:50 PM

My friend has a 91hb..Its been in 2 wrecks and was just a place we went to smoke out in..

One day we were chatting fixing his brake pads in a dif car looking to the left we seen his hb(wrecked one) and 2 plastic incline ramps from auto zone...

We got inside the car and floored it breaking the left ramp and leaving us on the left wheels from the launch on the right one...Happened in about 6seconds..We were thankful we didnt flip over :p

:wtf:

Originally posted by liquid00meth+Apr 24 2003, 09:31 PM-->
¸.·´¯`·»BØاTêÃ_€Rx«·´¯`·.¸
@Apr 24 2003, 08:50 PM

:wtf:

:ph34r: ???

¸.·´¯`·»BØاTêÃ_€Rx«·´¯`·.¸ .... must be a pain in the ass to type your name to log in?

Back