The EM1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You know, like I said, I didn't build this. I don't even know really what it cost. Going off of what I was told. I know what's in it, but I'm not the one who's going to tell everyone. Eventually I will show you what it does, right now, you guys all can say whatever you want. I didn't put all this money into it, and neither did anyone else, so I don't get why everyone is so bitchy. So it's not a professionally stripped and built drag car. Sorry I disappointed. The stuff was built about 6 years ago and it wasn't even finished until now.

Lesson learned.

Sean- lol on the tach... it doesn't work anyway... lol

Well, I <3 the rims i have a set myself
mr7's ftw

Knock off Motegis. They're a fake verison of a $120 rim. Whats the point of that, anyway?

**edit**
well, maybe not, I re-examined them and I believe the lighter patch of fuz on the wheel might be a motegi badge.. Didn't see it the first time.

Knock off Motegis. They're a fake verison of a $120 rim. Whats the point of that, anyway?

**edit**
well, maybe not, I re-examined them and I believe the lighter patch of fuz on the wheel might be a motegi badge.. Didn't see it the first time.

Yeah.. they're cheap rims, and they look good on my car so i love em :)

Back