The email that ended it all...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by get_nick@Oct 20 2003, 11:15 PM
ok dude, so she was an air force ho? they are a dime a dozen. you just listed 10 reasons you should have kicked her ass to the curb long ago. i understand love, but that is too much.

<<edited>>

Originally posted by get_nick+Oct 21 2003, 12:05 AM-->
94RedSiGal
@Oct 20 2003, 10:44 PM
Bravo Tony!  Plus you didn't give your ex the satisfaction of having two guys brawling over her in front of her friends.  She doesn't deserve that sort of attention.  Nicely written email too.  :D

he wouldn't be fighting over a girl. he would be fighting because some total stranger punked him hardcore in front of a bunch of people.

The fight would still have been over a trash chick that wasn't worth throwing punches over. And yucky that he was willing to share her pussy and then say that shit to Tony. It really doesn't say much for either of those two losers. She's a liar and a cheater. Then what guy would date a chick knowing that she was stringing someone else along? Sounds like he has a hard time finding girls that will go out with him or something.

Tony is the bigger man for walking away from that soap opera.

i told you to drop that bitch like i dropped my bike a month ago.

listen to me next time.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 20 2003, 11:24 PM

you, my mom, my brother, my best friend, the 6 people working at starbucks and anyone else who took the time to listen to my problems with this cunt.

i just had to know for sure whether or not she was being for reals.

i found out this weekend.

otherwise i woulda gone through life wondering if she was the one and i let her slip away.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Oct 20 2003, 11:30 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Oct 20 2003, 11:24 PM

you, my mom, my brother, my best friend, the 6 people working at starbucks and anyone else who took the time to listen to my problems with this cunt.

i just had to know for sure whether or not she was being for reals.

i found out this weekend.

otherwise i woulda gone through life wondering if she was the one and i let her slip away.

it's all good dude, just find a kick ass rebound girl. that's what i did and everything worked out great.

:thumbsup:
Way to get her back.....keep fucking her over....fucking cheating women are one thing we could use less of in this world

:thumbsdown:
Too bad what she did to you, I would have wanted to fucking hit her as much as him, but mostlikelywould havehit him, then fuckedher car up or something...

Tony,

Nice job keeping your head about you. I think what you did is going to give you much more satisfaction than if you had fought the guy. Keep us updated on whether she got her cheating ass fired.

Too bad it took something like this to make you realize how much of a whore she was. I had something similar happen with a girl. Sucks for now, but you'll be a much better person afterwards, and can look at the situation a little more objectively.

Still wanna come out to Colorado and party it up? :)

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Oct 21 2003, 08:48 AM

Still wanna come out to Colorado and party it up? :)

hells ya !!

im still plannin my summer road trip for next year. Im thinking Ca. to Ny and back. need to get out of cali for a few and see what the rest of the country has to offer.

Back