the end is near

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I dont think N Korea is much of a threat. SUre they have a few nuclear warheads, but Pakistan and India has some too. THey wouldnt be so big headed if Communist China wasnt backing them up.
Last i watched, N. Korea was a starving country with hundreds, if not thousands, trying to escape into S Korea or even Communist China.
Have a friend and her husband was stationed in S Korea. Said one of the dirtiest places except the major cities like SOuel. Cant imagine what N Korea is like.

Most are forgetting that the bush administration is all about the pre-emptive strike policy. Hell, Iraq is an Example of this policy, look at the evidence for it. There is none.

If he has any intelligence saying that N.Korea is planning on using them, I'm guessing we're going to go straight Nuclear offensive within the next 10 years if N.Korea doesn't dis-arm.

Originally posted by reckedracing@Feb 10 2005, 08:50 PM
they have em to keep bush from attacking them...

[post=459151]Quoted post[/post]​

Yea, because they weren't thinking about acquiring, or all ready in possesion of them before four years ago <_<

In 2003 North Korea flew an ICBM over Japan.

Fact.

They have the transport, and it's well within aim of Japan - A formerly stated target of theirs.

-> Steve

As always, in before lock. And lock gets lifted by mods one at a time so that they, and only they can converse on the topic. Snoochie Boochie

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Feb 11 2005, 06:22 AM-->
reckedracing
@Feb 10 2005, 08:50 PM

Yea, because they weren't thinking about acquiring, or all ready in possesion of them before four years ago <_<
[post=459456]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, now that they are part of Bush's "Axis of Evil", they're sure as shit gonna stock up to defend themselves.

Don't blame them one bit. I fear the neocon onslaught too.

And here I thought the Axis of Evil was Enron, Lockheed and the Carlyle Group. Silly me.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Feb 10 2005, 01:29 PM
Bah. They have enough for maybe two nukes. If they dropped one on us, the Korean Peninsula would be obliterated. :)
[post=459082]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: Plus they dont have missiles that will reach the continental U.S.

N.Korea is a horrible place - > check this out http://chosunjournal.com/

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/3071466/

or just type into g00gle: North Korea Death Camps

Originally posted by Sabz5150@Feb 11 2005, 11:13 AM
Well, now that they are part of Bush's "Axis of Evil", they're sure as shit gonna stock up to defend themselves.

It's actually "one of the Koreas". And Math.

:lol:

Cough*Pre-Emptive Strike Policy*Cough

Armand Assante was in a movie called "On the Beach". Great movie, you should rent it.

It was about a submarine crew, AFTER a nuclear war. The fallout spread to the entire planet, and only Australia seemed to be safe. At the end everyone died in a very heartwrenching manner. I cried.

-> Steve

And I do mean everyone.

psh... R2D2 and Luke got my back... and somewhere in there is Chewy sittin in space with a laser turret to shoot down anything comin at me

Originally posted by Sabz5150+Feb 11 2005, 06:13 PM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Feb 11 2005, 06:22 AM
reckedracing

Yip, yip, that's it, Bush is why they are collecting nukes, mmmhmm sure is. The idea never crossed their minds before he was president, nope never. Nuclear arms race has been on for a couple decades now people, it's nothing new. Hahaha, I remember back in the late 80's when my friend got his a "I don't want to die in a nuclear war" tattoo, ah good times.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Feb 12 2005, 04:15 AM-->
Originally posted by Sabz5150@Feb 11 2005, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Feb 11 2005, 06:22 AM
reckedracing

Yip, yip, that's it, Bush is why they are collecting nukes, mmmhmm sure is. The idea never crossed their minds before he was president, nope never. Nuclear arms race has been on for a couple decades now people, it's nothing new. Hahaha, I remember back in the late 80's when my friend got his a "I don't want to die in a nuclear war" tattoo, ah good times.
[post=459949]Quoted post[/post]​

Well now they have a pretty damn solid reason for posessing them. Kim is crazy, no doubt. But he aint stupid.

There are only two leaders that think more nukes mean more safety. Kim and Bush. This ought to be real fun.

Back