the end of the house hunt?

which house?

• new yellow one with crappy driveway

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • older tan one in 'lesser' neighborhood

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

He will be fine.... we practically live together anyway. The only thing we don't do together is sleep in the same house, really. i see the bastard every day, he blows up my bathroom all the time, and eats my food.... things won't change :D
that's only half a step away from fatherhood

Congrats B! The hunt has finally come to an end, I hope you're happy that it's over. It looks like a nice place, good choice :thumbsup:

coming soon.... huge liquidation sale. i need to raise some cash for closing costs. lol

1st round is in my sig.... unloading some coins first.

if htose aren't eenough, i have another round of coins, my les paul that i never play, and i got a pair of diesel jeans i never worse cuz im too fat (or, they don't know how to fucking size their shit right... i'm a 38 in every other brand known to man....) and some dvd's i can off as well.
then i can get nit picky and sell all kinds of random crap i never use, my old tuning laptop, my romulator, my pocket programmer, my burn1, about 20 chips, and all kinda of other tuning crap that i don't use any more since i don't tune....
then its bigger items like my compressor that i haven't used since the del sol swap... but i don't think it will get that far. i have a good feeling that this single listing will cover my expenses needed. all but one have been bid on already, some a couple times, tons of watchers, and its only been 6 hours since i listed them. :)

let me know bout ur dvd's.

les paul studio

won't let it go for less than
$800

Attachments

• PICT0724.JPG
    PICT0724.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 121
  • PICT0728.JPG
    PICT0728.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 115
  • PICT0727.JPG