The epitome of American gluttony.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

haha Tab. i remember that from when i was kid. i didnt like it much back then.

I call everything that's brown cola a coke, Dr Pepper is Dr Pepper, sprite is sprite...

I Usually only drink sweet tea from everywhere, Sprite, and grape slushies from Sonic, though. ;)

go to subway more, you fat bastards. They dont even let you get something bigger than like 20 oz, do they?

.94 litres = 32 oz--if you can't drink 32 oz, you're a pussy!

ya when i saw those beakers and jars u had loco honkey....i figured you were going to do some scientific-type bullshit....like boil your fries and see how much fat they actually contain, or seperate the elements in your soda and post the results....

were you stoned when you poured your drink into a cup to look at it?

thats some shit i would do if i was frying my balls off on 6 hits of white blotters with a shitload of stricnine in them

Originally posted by karnash@Jul 13 2003, 04:56 AM

were you stoned when you poured your drink into a cup to look at it?

thats some shit i would do if i was frying my balls off on 6 hits of white blotters with a shitload of stricnine in them

Drugs are mad, mmmmkay?

Actually, I don't do drugs. I've smoked weed, but it's been about three years, and don't have any plans to go back. I'd rather go hit a mountain road than a pipe.

Back