the eTurdy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2 owners ago put it in a ditch , fenders not really bad or wrinkled or anything and ive got a replacement but yes the hood gap is off and needs some attention, it is a $1500 work in progress , also parking lot was a closed liquor store next door to a subway I got dinner at on way home lol

Yeah that whole left front side looks off. Badly.
The whole left side? Look at the gawddammed fit in the hood. The whole front end is buggered up. Looks like it took a right hook from Mike Tyson. Not to mention the obvious - still broken out light bezels.

The LH turn signals probably don't work correctly if at all. I can see Dillman going down the road and pulling into left turn lane manually operating LH turn signal by moving turn signal lever up and down up and down up and down..... Like a bobblehead....

Leaves me wondering about title transfer, state inspection & insurance....

Last edited:
no just the fender is messed up not the whole left side by any means and no the signals work fine
Ok - they work fine.

Meaning: 1) The indicator in the dash blinks and rear turn signal works, 2) All lamps, including LH front Amber color lamp visible to oncoming cars that will pass state safety inspection, 3) Fuck it, the engine runs - that's all I need.

Last edited:
Im in gawga whats inspection ?
Figure I just Tapped Out.....

TapOut.jpg

Lol yes there is currently no front left turn signal, I do have one but I have to find a mounting bracket Idk why the image is flipped uploading from my phone
20150612_200228.jpg

Just go down to Tractor Supply Company and get a double sided round one with a 3/8" mounting stud on it and pop hole in the top of the fender and viola! Get a pair of those 4" nice round ones like on a school bus.

Last edited:
As a guy who daily's his truck, do you need a truck and do you have a far commute? When gas gets expensive it sucks to drive a truck all the time.

As a guy who daily's his truck, do you need a truck and do you have a far commute? When gas gets expensive it sucks to drive a truck all the time.
I have about a 20 mile drive each way to work, not really sweating the gas part really, and yes for delivering larger toolboxes etc (the lift gate on the tool truck only works on double banks and smaller) and my stocking order comes to my house soo my car is packed to the roof 3 times a week, I think I want like a 02-06 silverado

^ Wassamatter? You getting a little bored of the "Mayberry RFD" Beemer portfolio?

This thing outta be featured on an upcoming episode of Hillbilly Blood - Eugene & Spencer could convert it to a septic tank pump out truck or maybe a manure spreader.

Back