The Exorcism of Celerity or Wanted: Roomie

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

naa dont really care to and the reason i say is i know ppl that i have met that stopped being friends with him for the same reasons she claimed

naa dont really care to and the reason i say is i know ppl that i have met that stopped being friends with him for the same reasons she claimed
That's just more he said she said lol. Cel actually confirmed. But then again you know how reliable your sources are so idk...

well to be honest. dont care for the drama so i just stay away form it

but i guess you have a point, at the end of the day it was he said she said so idk either lol

Neither of them are bad people. Not many people are "bad" people. She's young, and incredibly mis-guided. Almost criminally.

The lack of food ownership thing kind of pisses me off, so I'm out. No fucking way will I come home from work and you're attacking my pack of burritos like a crazed Mexican.

I don't buy microwave foods so it would be fine for me(I buy "raw materials"), but I don't have the money to move out.

The lack of food ownership thing kind of pisses me off, so I'm out. No fucking way will I come home from work and you're attacking my pack of burritos like a crazed Mexican.
you own a house... :shrug2:

The food thing works out in most people's favors. I cook all the time, and I cook pretty good food. But yeah, if you buy a bag of chipsahoy I'm partaking. And food in the bedroom isn't allowed either. No horders, basically. My ex was a horder, and that shit sucked.

Cookies I don't care about, but if I have myself a potato, a ny strip, and some baked beans and I walk in to you cuttin it up and shoving it in your mouth... I may have just pull out my USP and end your enjoying it right there.

Cookies I don't care about, but if I have myself a potato, a ny strip, and some baked beans and I walk in to you cuttin it up and shoving it in your mouth... I may have just pull out my USP and end your enjoying it right there.

Therein lies my problem: If I were to "walk in" and see you cooking for yourself, without offering me any or including me in that plan I would be angry.

As far as shooting you, I dunno man. Perhaps you should lay off the red meat in the first place.

So basically you want a marriage with a roommate? If I went to Arby's to get a sandwich and didn't offer to pick you up one you'd be pissed? Yep. Sounds like you need a wife, not a roommate.

Yeah, that's pretty much it. Bringing it home and eating in front of me, rule #3 . It's rude. Eat it at the restaurant, whatever - have some lunch.

I'm really sorry you feel so offended by this rule. I almost feel like telling you to move out of my house ... already :)

I'm not offended, I just cannot for the life of me wrap my head around the idea of 'whats mine is yours and whats yours is mine' simply because two people live in the same house.

I just wanted to voice my opinion, perhaps this thread will make it to google and you'll find that special someone to share all your food.

To me thats like saying if I have a big HD tv, you're allowed to use it whenever you want because its in the same house. (although that at least is acceptable... as long as you don't wander in and turn off my show to watch yours while I'm sitting there)

Well yeah ! I'm not going to take food out from under your fork because I want it ! This method was perfectly at home with Walter - Who would call from McDonalds or wherever "Hey, I'm at micky d's, you want something?" It's not hard.

Shit, I do that with my friends.

I share some food with my roomies, and some I don't.

We go to costco and split the costs of what we want to share. Everything else is for that person's own enjoyment. yeah, I offer to share, and so do they, but we have our boundaries, and we have our communal food.

We cook together often and eat together often, and share at that, but sometimes, I want a nice filet and no one else will throw down 10/lb for a piece of meat besides me.

Back