The first weekend

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Battle Pope

Made a decent haul today. Went to "the big city" to go shopping with the family. Also know what I'm getting (it's kinda hard not to know when your family buys shit in front of you.:p).

My brother picked up KOTOR-2 for the sexbox, and I picked up a new set of heaphones because mine broke. Got some pants from the Old Navy (the New Navy was closed). Other than that, the santaman day haul includes, but is not limited to, Steel Batallion for the sexbox, and a 16x DVD+/-RW for mahself. Got some shit for the gf and my brother, and that's about it. I really don't care what the rest of the family gets me, because at least I got some cool shit for myself. Hey, I deserve it.

I will throttle the next person to knock the "unemployed status" I'm representing at the moment... Aside from that though, pre-Merry Crimmus to you.

Ooh KotOR 2? I wasn't able to finish the first one because it wouldn't go to the Star Forge and just left me hanging... maybe the second one will be better. :)

well i just got home from shopping i hate the malls there were 1715871078771587687 in line just to pay and another 85178274878198973781987777368727 in the stores i got 1 damn thing i needed

There were tons of people on the roads in my area going to and from the malls. I think that for the rest of the month, I will just avoid those areas on the weekends.

NYC suburb traffic can make one go insane...this time of year, traffic is on every single highway and major road...and rush hour(s) lasts from 9-5

;) yeah me too!

im getting my dad a 32in tv and my mom a mothers bracelet to match her ring. i get the old 27in for my new apartment!

im buying for a few other people and such.... but thats about it.

Originally posted by EXtremeAccord@Dec 12 2004, 01:36 AM
I will throttle the next person to knock the "unemployed status" I'm representing at the moment... Aside from that though, pre-Merry Crimmus to you.
[post=430701]Quoted post[/post]​

get a job, bum.

:ph34r:

thats the best xmas strategy... buy shit for your parents that they already have, but better, so you can get their old shit!!

i bought my mom 3 scented foaming soaps, and a dvd.
my dad is getting the marx bros box set
brother is getting guitar stuff

as for me, i already bought myself new computer speakers, a dvd, and 80 bucks worth of clothes, now i just need to get about another 200 worth of clothes and ill be set.

how old are u and unemployed? - i have manditorialy (dont mind my spelling) held a job since i was 14- and have not been able to change jobs since i was 18 and my girl @ the time(wife now) got pregnant -

Let me guess... and the other 6 hours were spent walking back and forth from home in the snow, uphill both ways?

i bought myself a bottle of Peach Snapps, too bad it didn't last till christmas, so I better stock up and throw a couple bottles of bacardi in too.

My father doesn't get shit
My Mother will be getting some cash to spend on crack or her other kids
My grandmother gets the money I owe her some DVDs and some new cookware
My grandfather doesn't get shit, he should be happy I don't smack him upside the head
My sister gets a bag of weed
My stepmother gets some ornament shit things.
My aunts and cousins can go to hell
My friends, i dunno yet.

I know it seems like I'm an asshole but I'm not I have perfectly good reasons for it all.

well i already bought myself a new treestand and new walkie talkies

I think i'm gonna buy myself a gun this week though, just because i know no one in my family is gonna spend 700 dollars on me for christmas

the only shopping i did was for the wife- she gets satelite radio, a new cell phone cover, a pencil sketched picture of her and I, and a couple of things from abercrombie

Back