the future of america is bleek (vid)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

**finishes vomiting**

emo's they are emo and they should all be excecuted without question or trial...or held at guantanimo bay for a while to get there messed up issues soughted out ^_^

ANYONE DISSAGREE????

Emo's need to be defined first.

I hear there are Emo assholes, but I listen to Under Bien, Pink Floyd, Depeche Mode, Killing Joke, all dark and depressing music.

But I'm not Emo. Are we talking about trenchcoat kids or what ?

Emo's need to be defined first.

I hear there are Emo assholes, but I listen to Under Bien, Pink Floyd, Depeche Mode, Killing Joke, all dark and depressing music.

But I'm not Emo. Are we talking about trenchcoat kids or what ?

you are far from emo....i too share these musicians and more...but its not emo...perfect band to represent the new emo front it MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE...there fucking emo...there so emo that when you google emo well you get the answer...

just listen to the song its pretty close to summing up emoism

The Emo Song - BREAK.com

trench coats are for old skool goths..not emo's...emo's wear green and black or black and white...wear big rimmed glasses (not roy orbinson styled) boys wear more make up then the girls...i could rant and rave but ill save it for later....

let the emo killings begin....(sure some are nice and all and arent really emo just a bad mix of goth and gay club theme's)

Last edited:
I have yet to meet an Emo then. What I can't get over is this new style of hair that "boys" are wearing. It's all messy and clipped retarded. Like 1978 is back.

They've got these untrimmed mops that don't even get the good graces of a comb run through it. They wear trans-am shirts and converse shoes like they are all retro, but they whine for Ipods and toys instead of getting on a 10 speed and going for a ride to the park

Like we had to in 78.

emo is the new abercrombie....

I like My Chemical Romance does that make me emo?

I saw them at Deck the Hall Ball this past december. I didn't mind them. Not my cup of tea in all respects, but talented none the less.

I saw them when the toured at Warp Tour a few years ago. I am just confused on exactly what Emo is. They are no worse than hippies.

I know a few emo's. They just want an identity I think. Its like some are ridiculous, becaue they're 14 years old and live in the suburbs and have no reason to be mad. The others dress emo, but are just a new kind of stoner.

Here is another question. Why is there this perception that kids are mad? And if they really are that mad what the hell are they mad about? I guess I do not understand because I know who I am. I don't need a group to define my self or to rebel against "The Man".

. I am just confused on exactly what Emo is. .

emo is a confused and depressed child (boy or girl) that dresses in dark clothes wearing weres waldo socks and glasses, running around crying that mommy and daddy hates them and dosent understand them. my parents work all day and dont pay attention to me. waaah waaahhh wahhhh. fuckin cry babies....

emo is a confused and depressed child (boy or girl) that dresses in dark clothes wearing weres waldo socks and glasses, running around crying that mommy and daddy hates them and dosent understand them. my parents work all day and dont pay attention to me. waaah waaahhh wahhhh. fuckin cry babies....

i couldnt have summed it up better. they make me wanna not go to starbucks. if it wasnt the most central location for me to meet my friends, i would not go cause of those annoying little attention seekers. (anyone have the vid of the emo kids screamin at the star wars geeks?)

for the record listening to emo kid music doesnt make you emo. i for one love listening to AFI, but their musical style borders emo and old school punk....so i guess i can play that one off.

The simple mind takes pleasure in grouping and cataloging people and things into comfortable labels. Partially to identify those around them (As a baby puts things in their mouth) and partially because they feel a need to differentiate themselves from unpopular cliques.

lol, i was never popular and my clique consisted of a shallow army brat (who is now a 2nd LT in the Army)(f), an uber christian biker with 5' long hair (m), a huge ass high school line backer (that never went to college) (m), ummm a egotistical jack ass that we invited places because he had no where else to go (m), crack head who finally turned her life around (f) and 3 geeks (mmf).

im bored and i just wanted to start a fight with celerity :)

I have bone deformities. My unpopularity WAY outweighs anything that Emos, Geeks, Nerds, jocks, and goths ever had to put up with.

I proved that I Was the most popular kid in school. If popularity = known name. Everyone knew me, for good or bad. Things got good for me in highschool - And I got into highschool and popularity by belonging to no single group, which was cool.

I was also homecoming king. I didn't show up though.

Back