the future of america is bleek (vid)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the shitty tasting coffee makes me not want to go to starbucks
i hate starbucks. and they are attached to my building. plus i work in seattle so i'm around it all damn day.

emo is a confused and depressed child (boy or girl) that dresses in dark clothes wearing weres waldo socks and glasses, running around crying that mommy and daddy hates them and dosent understand them. my parents work all day and dont pay attention to me. waaah waaahhh wahhhh. fuckin cry babies....

i could kiss you for the perfect description of the mentality of an emo...but then id be emo...and as the car sticker im getting says....IF YOUR EMO..DONT WALK INFRONT OF ME...^_^

lol and i personally love afi aswell there very old skool punk but with a bit of the emo stuff in it....the funny thing is that emo's claim there a new band IDIOTS....listening to emo music doenst make u emo...just like listening to marilyn manson doesnt makes u go shoot up a skool or dress in drag or take drugs or have kinky bum sex

emo's are just lil rich kids looking for more attention from councellors really anyone they can get attention from....a emo chick at ma old skool showed up to skool with hand cuffs and punched someone in the jaw with the on her wrist...broke the chick who she punched's jaw too..when the police asked why....(and ill quote) because im a emo (could go on but wont cuz of the perfect description above)

i personally despise the fact that they want all this attention...so they found a stupid label to get it...why cant they just be like normal teenagers in the 90's (like my sister) and be a club kid...take some x...end up in a mental hospital from the ages of 17 till 23.....HONESTLY

dont act like you dont know

alright i will keep that in mind. but if it is going to be a klekolos run i have to drive to bristol first because half the fun is the drive there..

best coffee in the world
or at least best coffee in the US

i have yet to find better coffee in CT, MA, RI, NY, NJ, VT, NH, ME, PA, OH, IN, IL, VA, MD, DE, WV, NC, SC, GA, FL, or Montreal

if better coffee is out there i will eventually find it... but so far not much comes close...
Chicago had some pretty good coffee but not good enough to beat Klekolo

best coffee in the world
or at least best coffee in the US

i have yet to find better coffee in CT, MA, RI, NY, NJ, VT, NH, ME, PA, OH, IN, IL, VA, MD, DE, WV, NC, SC, GA, FL, or Montreal

if better coffee is out there i will eventually find it... but so far not much comes close...
Chicago had some pretty good coffee but not good enough to beat Klekolo

not one of those around me i dont think.

:werd:
its worth the drive from just about anywhere

or at least if youre in the area and you are a fan of coffee it should be on your list of shit to do

starbucks sucks everywhere
the only reason people think starbucks is good is because starbucks has brainwashed people with aggressive advertising and marketing to think that starbucks is what really good coffee tastes like
people dont like starbucks
people drink starbucks because they think they are supposed to like it... they think that if only they were sophisticated enough, they would know that starbucks really is great coffee....
thats why they go in and order their, tall/grande/venti, half caff, nonfat soy, choco-frape-mocha-caramel-latte-machiado, in the most pompous manor they can conjure up... they do this to feel sophisticated

basically people "like" starbucks because they are stupid
its like paying $20 a bottle for Boones Farm and acting like its great wine

starbucks coffee tastes like shit
i have been to several starbucks all over the place just to make sure that my opinion of the place wasnt based strictly off of something that was only wrong in my area...
their coffee almost always tastes burnt to hell (they try to cover this up with flavor syrups)
it really has a weird thing going on with the flavor... i can only describe it as coffee that was brewed too strong, then burnt to hell, then watered down to try to correct the fuck up

i know what strong coffee tastes like... ive had plenty of good strong brewed coffee... ive also had enough shitty coffee to know the difference..

by all means if you are a fan of coffee and find yourself in the CT area swing by Klekolo... it might not be the greatest coffee in the world... but in my travels i have yet to find better

Last Drop in Monroe CT.

Also, you describe Starbucks like I describe BMWs.

Back