the future of america is bleek (vid)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

last drop eh?? havent been there yet
next time i am in that area i will have to check that place out

Definately man. I can do this more than anything else this month.

I'll come up and check out the other place.

starbucks sucks everywhere
the only reason people think starbucks is good is because starbucks has brainwashed people with aggressive advertising and marketing to think that starbucks is what really good coffee tastes like
people dont like starbucks
people drink starbucks because they think they are supposed to like it... they think that if only they were sophisticated enough, they would know that starbucks really is great coffee....
thats why they go in and order their, tall/grande/venti, half caff, nonfat soy, choco-frape-mocha-caramel-latte-machiado, in the most pompous manor they can conjure up... they do this to feel sophisticated

basically people "like" starbucks because they are stupid
its like paying $20 a bottle for Boones Farm and acting like its great wine

starbucks coffee tastes like shit
i have been to several starbucks all over the place just to make sure that my opinion of the place wasnt based strictly off of something that was only wrong in my area...
their coffee almost always tastes burnt to hell (they try to cover this up with flavor syrups)
it really has a weird thing going on with the flavor... i can only describe it as coffee that was brewed too strong, then burnt to hell, then watered down to try to correct the fuck up

i know what strong coffee tastes like... ive had plenty of good strong brewed coffee... ive also had enough shitty coffee to know the difference..

by all means if you are a fan of coffee and find yourself in the CT area swing by Klekolo... it might not be the greatest coffee in the world... but in my travels i have yet to find better
starbucks is all i can think of down here...lol...eh...i dont drink coffee anyways...

starbucks sucks everywhere
the only reason people think starbucks is good is because starbucks has brainwashed people with aggressive advertising and marketing to think that starbucks is what really good coffee tastes like
people dont like starbucks
people drink starbucks because they think they are supposed to like it... they think that if only they were sophisticated enough, they would know that starbucks really is great coffee....
thats why they go in and order their, tall/grande/venti, half caff, nonfat soy, choco-frape-mocha-caramel-latte-machiado, in the most pompous manor they can conjure up... they do this to feel sophisticated

basically people "like" starbucks because they are stupid
its like paying $20 a bottle for Boones Farm and acting like its great wine

starbucks coffee tastes like shit
i have been to several starbucks all over the place just to make sure that my opinion of the place wasnt based strictly off of something that was only wrong in my area...
their coffee almost always tastes burnt to hell (they try to cover this up with flavor syrups)
it really has a weird thing going on with the flavor... i can only describe it as coffee that was brewed too strong, then burnt to hell, then watered down to try to correct the fuck up

i know what strong coffee tastes like... ive had plenty of good strong brewed coffee... ive also had enough shitty coffee to know the difference..

by all means if you are a fan of coffee and find yourself in the CT area swing by Klekolo... it might not be the greatest coffee in the world... but in my travels i have yet to find better

I can tell you why the coffee tastes burnt. 98% of the people behind the bar dont care how long shots sit, and if they sit for any extended period it tastes like shit. The same people have been making my coffee for about 5 years now, and i havent had the problem at the one place i go to in about 6-8 months...usually when someone new starts. You are right though. Most starbucks give you burnt espresso and expect you to like it and not say anything. Im the kinda guy thats like: "Hey, if you like burnt coffee, thats cool with me, but repull my shots and dont have a heart to heart with someone and forget they are there"

If im ever in NE, ill definitely check out your place though. sounds interesting. Until then, the only place to get coffee, and the only decent place to just hang out on the cheap....is bucks.

Back