The Game

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prowler

Super Moderator
What happened to "THE GAME" that B and Ezra were working on? I finally found the link to the messageboard and no one has posted since January.

That game went out the window a long time ago. I doubt B has the will to even try and do it, plus everyones little "gaming" spree went down as fast as it went up. Ah well, at least i'm not out 200+ like.. someone :p

The game got :ghey: after the first round ended... the HS one might have too.

yea, i just revisited the MC game the other night just to see if its changed any and its still slow as shit. i gave up waiting to get in...and i was on DSL!
:thumbsdown:

they sent me a :spam: mail the other day saying the old adress did not work and now there was some other :ghey: adress.

question, why do we have a :spam: icon? There are so many more usfull ones out there

Originally posted by asmallsol@Apr 12 2003, 03:54 AM
they sent me a :spam: mail the other day saying the old adress did not work and now there was some other :ghey: adress.

Yea,I got that too,didn't even bother clicking it.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Apr 11 2003, 08:54 PM

question, why do we have a :spam: icon? There are so many more usfull ones out there

Yup. I got those emails too. Oh well. I liked the :spam: icon and thought we could get some use out of it, so I added it. So :spam: your :spam: and :spam: your :spam: -ing :spam: up your :spam: -like :spam: -ed :spam: :spam: .

:lol:

Originally posted by Calesta+Apr 11 2003, 08:01 PM-->
asmallsol
@Apr 11 2003, 08:54 PM

Yup. I got those emails too. Oh well. I liked the :spam: icon and thought we could get some use out of it, so I added it. So :spam: your :spam: and :spam: your :spam: -ing :spam: up your :spam: -like :spam: -ed :spam: :spam: .

:lol:

thats a whole lotta :spam:

:spam: makes the world go round

spamworld.gif

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Apr 12 2003, 03:16 AM
jerkit.gif

you mean this one :)

yep, that's the one :D . i love that thing. B needs to add it to the list.

nah then everyone would use it .... gotta keep some of em on the low so you can use them when they have the biggest impact :)

Back