The Gayest Product Ever!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

posol

RETIRED
lets have a little fun here... you only get one submission... so think long and hard about it.
after a while, i'll close this thread, and then we'll have a voting round :)

What, in your opinion, is the GAYEST product made for cars- any car- right now?

here's my vote-
http://www.extremedimensions.com/shopexd.asp?id=3878
a non-function intercooler.

"Can't Afford a Turbo? Here's a more Economical Solution! Includes: Intercooler Effect, 2 Pipings, 4 Rubber Adapters, and 8 Hose Clamps. NOTE: NOT FUNCTIONAL, ONLY FOR SHOW. ***** effect (ef'fect) n. : Something that produces a specific impression or supports a general design or intention."

intercooler.jpg

Don't really feel like looking for the add someone else can, because we have all seen it on ebay.....Electric TURBO!....and they are selling the cheaper ones that cost like $25 at any boat store, for like $50-60 on ebay haha! Although 250cfm doesn't sound bad...... :lol:

-EDIT-

Didn't see you said "made for cars".....but I'm keeping it, because I know I'm not the only one who thinks it should be on the board.

three words
altezza tail lights.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jun 11 2003, 07:50 AM
Turbo noise simulator. I win, hands down.

Ummmm, yeah. I'm gonna have to go ahead and sorta disagree with you there. I already submitted the n/a blowoff valve.

While it is pretty gay, nothing will hapen with that. I'd rather have a Blow off valve on an intake then a piece of shit that makes a car sound like it has a turbo.

68"aluminum apr wings

:eek:

hang on, dont close this thread yet b....

there is a product that imitates the sound of a blow off valve.

ill post the link if i can find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back