The Gayest Product Ever!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hands down............I win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

s3ee7565db239e.jpg

&

s3ee7567c3f7ad.jpg

:puke:

I have to agree wth xziler8 cause they represent that someone is gay rainbows and gay people go hand in hand lol he has my vote

:werd: My vote is with the queer steering wheel and license plate holder! HAHAH so queer to! :lol:

I've got it! The gayest thing ever. Those mufflers with the
"turbine" in them. The gayest thing I've ever seen. I'll find a link.

I'd rock the "queering wheel"

Whover wins should be sent this link, saying to the company : Winner of Hondaswap's Gayest Product Ever!

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jun 11 2003, 03:33 PM
I'd rock the "queering wheel"

Whover wins should be sent this link, saying to the company : Winner of Hondaswap's Gayest Product Ever!

:werd: :withstupid:

s3ee7955f3827d.jpg

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Jun 11 2003, 02:29 PM
how did you guyz get ahold of Jeff Gordon's steering wheel?

They asked him what would happen if he tried to turn right, and as he was scratching his head and making monkey grunting noises, they secretly stole it.

That guys show is fucking hilarious, he is so bluntly gay..........lololololololololol

Milan

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jun 11 2003, 04:33 PM
They asked him what would happen if he tried to turn right, and as he was scratching his head and making monkey grunting noises, they secretly stole it.

hahaha, lol, my vote is with jeff gordons queering wheel! damn, someone should teach nascar drivers how to turn right!
-canyon :lol:

My vote is for the carbon fiber windshield wipers B has/had on his slo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back