The GF went to Spain today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nice. I didn't even consider Orbitz as an option. I'm about to check Travelocity right now. I might call up a friend of my parents who is a travel agent, just to see how their prices compare. I'll have 5 days in between my two trips. Oughta be fun :).

This is a pointless post of me recalling my time in Spain.

I was only there for 10 days but had probably the single best time in my life. I visited Toledo, Mijas, Costa del Sol, Sevilla, Madrid, among others. Great place.

Quoted post[/post]]
Well, when I don't have enough money and my parents don't have the money to front for a lawyer, things change drastically. I'm not about to take out a loan for that shit either. Or apply for a credit card. Fuck that. The amount of stress and emotion that goes into fighting something that you feel so adamently against is just insane. As I've said before, my grades suffered BIG TIME, as well as my general demeanor and probably my health to some extent (fatigue, headaches, etc.). It's not worth all that goes into it. For what? Having my license during the time, but what did I lose in the long run? Don't get me wrong, it SUCKS and I fucking HATE riding the bus now, but at least I know now how to leave for somewhere with enough time not to rush. Because now I can consider my options, and I would choose driving over its alternative ANYTIME.

Kudos to you my friend. Pat yourself on the back for having such a positive attitude and great hind sight - I wish I could think that way all of the time.

Alex, I have heard it all before ofcourse, but it still sucks. YOU, got shafted. Like, Samuel L. Jackson SHAFTED!!

Margaret is gone already huh? Bummer.

Traveling is expensive. Dane and Me are driving to PA to pick up his 2.5rs he just bought.

DO NOT.....go to any HOSTELS in Spain. :dark:

Quoted post[/post]]
Alex, I have heard it all before ofcourse, but it still sucks. YOU, got shafted. Like, Samuel L. Jackson SHAFTED!!

Margaret is gone already huh? Bummer.

Traveling is expensive. Dane and Me are driving to PA to pick up his 2.5rs he just bought.

DO NOT.....go to any HOSTELS in Spain. :dark:

Where in PA?

:ph34r:

If I had the time to go on a road trip, I would do it. Course I would need a driver's license to contribute to the driving task. Yeah, Margaret called me this morning so it was good to talk to her. She's leaving for Toledo tomorrow morning, Spain time.

owlmerfudd.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Zion Grove I think.

If only I knew where the fuck that was. If its by Milford, Williamsport, or State College, I frequent those areas on a regular basis and will be out in State College this weekend.
lol what in the hell are you doing in Williamsport? Buying crack? Heroin?

Eh I was saying Williamsport moreso because I pass it every weekend on my way to State College. Its actually a shorter drive for me to Williamsport than to State College. I haven't been to Williamsport in quite a few years, last time I was there was out at an airport for an air show.

If I want crack or heroin I can just go to the drug capital of the East Coast and go to Newark, NJ which is 40mins away from me rather than Williamsport which is 2 1/2 hours away.

I was just joking, this town has nothing to offer other than drugs. Thats why I was wondering. I'm guessing you come in on I-80?

Quoted post[/post]]
I was just joking, this town has nothing to offer other than drugs. Thats why I was wondering. I'm guessing you come in on I-80?

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No i got the joke :wink: I was joking too :) ..besides we all know that we can just go to our local dealers anyway. :blink:

Yeah, I take I-80 West straight out from NJ for about 185 miles.

Back