The GF went to Spain today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Zion Grove I think.

If only I knew where the fuck that was. If its by Milford, Williamsport, or State College, I frequent those areas on a regular basis and will be out in State College this weekend.
It's right here:
mq-mapgend.gif

Yeah, I went to school in Sweden with a couple girls in my group from Pennsylvania. They hate it there.

So what does one do when his girlfriend is out of the country? I don't really talk to anyone on the phone much anymore. I guess I can call my friends up, coughJeffcough, and talk them into hanging out with me if they're not too cool anymore.

My GF met anothe guy in Spain, lol. well she was the ex by then but barely, and we were still hooking up. hope that doesn't happen to ya. girls get all stupid when they go somewhere like that and have the foreign guys around, so watch out.

Quoted post[/post]]
My GF met anothe guy in Spain, lol. well she was the ex by then but barely, and we were still hooking up. hope that doesn't happen to ya. girls get all stupid when they go somewhere like that and have the foreign guys around, so watch out.

Thats where my girlfriend met me...and her boyfriend wasn't too happy about that. :ph34r:

Well, she knows all about how I feel about what happens out there. I told her straight up that I would kick her ass to the curb if I find out that she cheated on me. I don't think she will. And if she does, well, I'll keep my promise.

I try not to think about those kinda things. It doesn't help the time pass until I get to go out there.

Back