The Girl Injured By A Drunk Driver...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

machine

Banned
just curious which one of us had the link to the girl that was completelt deformed by the drunk driver...they are using her name in an anti drunk driving ad here in houston.

she was absolutely gorgeous. This is horrible. You have to ask yourself how could something like that happen to her, and it could happen to anyone. If I was responsible I wouldn't be able to live with myself. :(

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Mar 11 2003, 07:38 PM
holy shit, i'd rather die.

pretty much.

thats why i disabled my air bags.

This is an extremely horrific event. Things like this always make you question Him...wonder what the deal is..why things happen. Well..that's what i do anyways..but..you gotta keep the faith and trust in Him. Jacqueline is in my prayers. I pray for her family, for her loved ones, and especially for her. God Bless.

oh my god. my feelings about this cant even be described, i had considered removing my air bags in case of something like that (b, you made me remember that), i think the air bags are gonna go, i wouldnt be able to live like that, or put my family and friends through it. i support her a million percent in trying to reach out to people about drinking and driving. i wish her good luck!

its just so horrible. looks like the schmuck that hit her got away unscathed. hope everyone realizes that it could easily have been the result of reckless driving or speeding. i'm putting her in my sig and hope it will save someone. God bless you, Jacqueline. I wish there was some info on where to send donations or letters or something.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Mar 12 2003, 06:27 AM
its just so horrible. looks like the schmuck that hit her got away unscathed. hope everyone realizes that it could easily have been the result of reckless driving or speeding. i'm putting her in my sig and hope it will save someone. God bless you, Jacqueline. I wish there was some info on where to send donations or letters or something.

Gabe, her name is Jacqueline.. or maybe you are using Jessica for short?

Anyways.. it is sad, but it didnt' say anything about air bags on there B, so why does that have do with it? J/C.

She is in my prayers! :(

thanks, i fixed it. was thiking of the 17 yr old girl who died of the botched transplant.

i found a couple of sites where donation info can be found, and more about her:
http://www.helpjacqui.com
http://www.austin360.com/aas/specialreports/jacqui

Here are some positive words about her from one of those pages:

When Jacqui speaks, old friends know it's really her. Her voice still bites.

She whines like a spoiled child, bosses like a foreman and teases like a schoolgirl.

There's joy in her voice.

When she listens to merengue and Spanish ballads, she still sings off-key. Love for songs, Jacqui believes, comes from inside.

"Life without music wouldn't be life," she says, "and the best way to live it is singing."

:( I feel really bad for her....... i dont like things like that....... makes me sad.

hmm....Domeskilla B took em out cuz he said he (as blunt as this may sound) rather die.
QUOTE (kylemarhx @ Mar 11 2003, 07:38 PM)
holy shit, i'd rather die.

pretty much.

thats why i disabled my air bags.

LETS ALL DROP THE SUBJECT
I lost a friend to an inccedent like that..
Michelle RIP.

This is why I don't like the idea of Drinking, at all..

I know we already discussed this.

I've used airbags before they suck when they go off,but I didn't hit the steering wheels or windshield.Before you go disabling your airbags think about the accident that she was in...
image006.jpg

Airbags or not it wouldn't have mattered.

Back