The Girl Injured By A Drunk Driver...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

There is a damn good book about how SUVs are making the roads unsafe (especially for us Civic/DelSol/Prelude/Accord drivers)

Their front ends are so fucking high, when they hit us, they DEVASTATE our cars, and our passengers and drivers.

It's dumb, I forgot the name of the book (my bad), but I'm sure you can understand cars higher off the ground, when coming in contact with cars that are lower, will definitly cause mroe damage.

Heck, when we hit them, our entire front end SLDIES UNDERNEAT OF THEM. That means their massive backends, fall into the cockpit of our cars.

God damn, it's a scary thought, but yes, those SUVs are horrible.

Originally posted by Sweet InStinct@Mar 12 2003, 01:29 PM
:(  I feel really bad for her....... i dont like things like that....... makes me sad.

hmm....Domeskilla B took em out cuz he said he (as blunt as this may sound) rather die.
QUOTE (kylemarhx @ Mar 11 2003, 07:38 PM)
holy shit, i'd rather die.  

pretty much.

thats why i disabled my air bags.

LETS ALL DROP THE SUBJECT
I lost a friend to an inccedent like that..
Michelle RIP.

sorry u lost your friend, sweetinstinct. know that her spirit lives on and when you think of her, she is with you.

yea, SUVS are so obviously dangerous and out here in socal there seems to be no laws regarding suspension height. i see these pickups that have like a 2FT. lift! they are like baby bigfoots. what the f*** is wrong with the lawmakers. we cant have loud exhausts, but we can run over people with our hilbilly trucks and SUVs. its wack. :angry:

dear god...I just read all of those links...I'm moved yet sad. That's a horrific story but yet has miracles underlining it. I am amazed she lived. I know I'd rather move onto heaven then have to live in hell on earth like that. God do I feel sorry for her. If anyone could honestly have a beer while driving and not think about that story, they have issues. I know I will never drink and drive again...that's to damn crazy.

Back