Votes: 2 6.5%
  • B -- Over

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • C -- Either way I don't care

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • D -- no roller... free range TP

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I can comprehend the wild animals who dont understand exactly HOW the roll can be removed from the wall and replaced - it confuses their primitive mind - but the fucking villains that could hang toilet paper "under", as you would put it, have no empathy and could watch their children being raped in the street.

Well to put it like this, has anyone ever seen the wand style toilet paper holder. IE it looks like a coat rack but for TP next to the toilet? Think about how ridiculous it would look if it was under the roll. NO FUCKING WAY would it work well.

So therefore, if its in the wall it goes the same way, on top.

my biggest gripe is that under is inconvenient. if you yank on it to tear off the paper, the shit just fucking unrolls more.

yanking to one side too much is what causes it to hang that way. Your best bet is to alternate sides and keep it even.

I will try that next time maybe I can straighten it out. its kinda weird hooking to the left at a 90 degree bend....

Prefer under since it seems to last a little longer. The woman prefers over. When I put a new roll on it goes on at random.

Over is easier cause you don't have to search for the end of the roll, you just spin it a little and there it is- also, I don't mind refilling the paper each and every time it runs out- because otherwise it won't get put on the roller, just set on top.

That is a battle just as useless as trying to get a 25 year old and a 7 year old to put the seat down. I gave this up a long time ago. It's worthless frustration. My poor 4 year old little girl tries and tries to fuss at the boys about it- one day, she will learn too. LOL

maybe these will solve everyone's problem:
Fun-Stuff-012.jpg

That is a battle just as useless as trying to get a 25 year old and a 7 year old to put the seat down. I gave this up a long time ago. It's worthless frustration. My poor 4 year old little girl tries and tries to fuss at the boys about it- one day, she will learn too. LOL

women should be overjoyed to find the seat up... it at least means that it was lifted and is likely clean and not pissed on
men have to make sure the seat is down before we drop a heater... its not that difficult really only takes a second... glance at the bowl... yep its down, nope its up, or the whole lids down... then another second to put the seat down or raise the lid...
speaking of the lid... why dont women make a big deal about the lid being up or down... you never hear women bitching that the lid is down so they cant just run up in the bathroom, plant ass, and take a piss because the lid was down... never hear about them running up in there jumping on the bowl only to piss all over themselves because they sat on the closed lid
yet for some reason the seat being up causes all of these issues and toilet malfunctions
we can tell when its up or not... why cant you

women should be overjoyed to find the seat up... it at least means that it was lifted and is likely clean and not pissed on
men have to make sure the seat is down before we drop a heater... its not that difficult really only takes a second... glance at the bowl... yep its down, nope its up, or the whole lids down... then another second to put the seat down or raise the lid...
speaking of the lid... why dont women make a big deal about the lid being up or down... you never hear women bitching that the lid is down so they cant just run up in the bathroom, plant ass, and take a piss because the lid was down... never hear about them running up in there jumping on the bowl only to piss all over themselves because they sat on the closed lid
yet for some reason the seat being up causes all of these issues and toilet malfunctions
we can tell when its up or not... why cant you

I agree with you. I don't make a big deal of it at my house- cause it's really not a big deal. I have had to teach my daughter to make sure she looks before she sits- because 4 year old+toilet with seat up= fall in... Lol I think that's why she fusses at the boys about it cause she's had "the scare" a couple of times...
It's just an argument that has been passed on for hundreds of generations and won't ever stop because some females dwell on it as a "control thing".

i tell the women i work with this:
I'll put the seat down when im through, if you put it up when you're through.

THIS- is awesome. :thumbsup:

no matter where i am, i lift the seat to pee then i put both it and the lid down when im done. just makes sense to me.

i cant get kristen to put the lid down ever.

I was raised with a single mom. I put the seat down. Lol

Plus chicks pay attention. I don't know how many times girls have said,"oh you put he seat down, that's great"

Oh, and putting the seat down hides drips on the bowl between cleanings. Gross but true.

Back