the great hondaswap smoke out.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

posol

RETIRED
well, this chick that im "seeing" isn't down with the cloud... and frankly, im sick of it too.
im going to try to quit smoking again. i made it two weeks last time.... :/
I'm going to have a couple more tonight (seeing as im at work for 5 more hours) and then, im throwing them out when i get home. Tomorrow morning (you guy's after noon) im not going to have one. and then im going out with lora, so i won't be smoking then either. im going to be t3h nervous, and feenin... but its the way to do it.
fuck smoking. im done with it.

who's coming with me?

and now, i fucking want one :(

dude are you sure your quitting for the right reasons? Ive had 2 different stella's try to make me quit for them now and everytime i always started smoking again. make sure your doin it for you or its only gonna be harder. keep on puffin i say....just to spite her

calm down, wake up in the morning (or whatever time you wake up)
slap on the nicotine patch and deal with it.

why dont you plan another day to quit?

on your first date you are allready going to be nervous as hell...
why complicate it with cigaretttes?

smoke all you can before you go out on your date, use mouthwash afterwards....

then if you can while you are on the date with her, sneak away to a bathroom and light one up. im sure you can go 3 hours without a smoke?

bring along some mouthwash and your good to go.

deal with quitting smoking another day BESIDES your first date.

quitting smoking on a first date? recipe for disaster if you ask me.....

it's not even that. I want to quit. now, i have a reason to. She never said i couldn't... she just doesn't like it.

frankly, i think i like the girl. i don't say that very much. lol the last thing i want to do is spite her, plus, its for my own good.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 18 2003, 03:07 AM
calm down, wake up in the morning (or whatever time you wake up)
slap on the nicotine patch and deal with it.

why dont you plan another day to quit?

on your first date you are allready going to be nervous as hell...
why complicate it with cigaretttes?

smoke all you can before you go out on your date, use mouthwash afterwards....

then if you can while you are on the date with her, sneak away to a bathroom and light one up. im sure you can go 3 hours without a smoke?

bring along some mouthwash and your good to go.

deal with quitting smoking another day BESIDES your first date.

quitting smoking on a first date? recipe for disaster if you ask me.....

see... it's wierd.

i realy don't flip out without one. i've cut back a lot lately on top of it. i go 4-5 hours without even thinking about one.... and if i don't go out, i smoke like 5 a day

on top of all that, im really sick of the taste. they taste like shit to me lately. i buy a pack, have one or two and get fed up with it, throw it out and buy another pack that "might" be better from a differnt store in a differnt town. its stupid.

I quit trying to quit....I'll just huff for a little longer. Kudos on your decision. I lack the want to quit....maybe if my wife was pregnate or something, then I would....and no, I don't smoke around my wife.

Quitting = :thumbsup:

Katie's sisters both quit recently, so I'm proud of them. Her middle sister actually quit because she didn't want to fuck up the nice new GSR that I helped her buy. Great motivation huh? She's still clean, even 2 months later.

You can do it man.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Sep 18 2003, 02:11 AM
I quit trying to quit....I'll just huff for a little longer. Kudos on your decision. I lack the want to quit....maybe if my wife was pregnate or something, then I would....and no, I don't smoke around my wife.

go knock her up then hehehehe

fuck smoking.

i'll never start, so i wont ever have to worry about quitting, or loosing my leg, like my grandma did *circulation problems due to smoking* and she eventyally dies from lung cancer.

fuck brian......

just quit then if you dont go ape fucking shit if you dont have a cig every hour....

i was thinking that you are as addicted as i am to cigs.....

quit now while you can. it just gets harder and harder and harder.......

i saw go for it if you dont think the world will come to an end if you dont smoke on your first date....

otherwise prepare for it :ph34r:

:repost:

Brian, we don't need two threads about this topic....please just start up the other one.... ;)

On a more serious note, they say the more times you try to quit the easyer and easyer it gets.

Most habits are formed or broken in about three weeks. Keep the three week threshold in mind when you are quitting. Make it past three weeks and you are much more likely to never smoke again.

i only made it two last time... 67% for the first try ain't bad.

keep it up man, each time its easyer and easyer, I wanna quit too

I can't I just opened another pack, but I will quit soon, I have to get down to 5 smokes a day then I will quit, they say its easyer to quit when you smoke 5 or less per day, and have tryed to quit a few times, ALSO, I will get you the address to where you can quit smoking with out gaining weight...I dunno if your worryed about that, But I am, I'm already over weight and I don't want want any more just because I decided to do something healthy.

im already fat. who cares if im 40 lbs over weight instead of 30

never mind it was on the main page of MSN, and I dunno where to find it I will see if I still have the print off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back