the great hondaswap smoke out.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
:doh:

was working on the car. fucking brakes....

had 2 :(

looks like its getting pushed back a day.

im off to shower and head out with the chicka :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 18 2003, 06:10 PM

Yeah, you and me both kid.... :(

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 18 2003, 07:10 PM

you're weak B.

im sorry, i want to encourage you, but you're never gonna make it.

you gotta have the right mindstate. therefore, you cannot do anything stressful while while your are trying to quit. :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 18 2003, 07:10 PM

Were you working on this alone or was Bill helping you? j/p

Good luck on quiting, if thats what you want to do. I tried Nicorette. I lasted one day without one. It was just like one big tease. I think I will try quiting again when it gets colder out. Plus after Oct. 1st we can't smoke in restaurants anymore, and after April 1st in Bars. So that should help a little bit.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Sep 18 2003, 05:56 PM-->
Originally posted by dveit@Sep 18 2003, 05:51 PM
Tonyd0821
@Sep 18 2003, 06:47 PM
id take a totally diff. approach to them than just to "spit game"

id work it so they would come back to my pad after last call..... :lol:

in cases like that alcohol is my best friend :D

anyone can nail a chick when alcohol is involved.

that's not game, sorry bud. :p

like i said....in extreme cases like the two lesbians.....yes, the only way i could prob. fuck them is if they were both drunk.

i was trying to not admit that, but u called me out :lol:

Sorry this isn't your sister were talking about here, we're not an easy piece of lay. It would take a lot more than alcohol to get us in your bed. First off, we'd ignore you when you approached just like the other guys who think they are "it". Not too mention that I doubt you could pick up any girl in a gay club which is where we hang. All the guys would ass f*ck you in the bathroom when they saw you trying. Besides we aren't bi so we would have no need for you penis unless it was to castrate you from producing ignorant ass offspring such as yourself. (smile)

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Sep 18 2003, 09:39 PM
Sorry this isn't your sister were talking about here, we're not an easy piece of lay. It would take a lot more than alcohol to get us in your bed. First off, we'd ignore you when you approached just like the other guys who think they are "it". Not too mention that I doubt you could pick up any girl in a gay club which is where we hang. All the guys would ass f*ck you in the bathroom when they saw you trying. Besides we aren't bi so we would have no need for you penis unless it was to castrate you from producing ignorant ass offspring such as yourself. (smile)

A tad sensitive on the subject civicgirl? :roll:

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Sep 18 2003, 08:50 PM
No just dishing out what im receiving.... not to mention I could give too shits what yall say. ;)

That's TWO shits, ma'am.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 18 2003, 09:06 PM
im sorry, i cunt understand you very well, could you please flutter your piss flaps a tad bit softer?

i knew i could get a rise out of you. as with every other dyke around, say the few wrong words and all hell breaks loose.

i would NEVER marry a girl that was like that. too immoral and too.....skanless.

women like you are only good for one thing for guys like me. dropping to your knees and allowing my kids to go swimming in your tummy.

FYI, i dont talk to normal women the way i talk to you. i am very polite and respectfull in that sense.

i just see you people as "wrong"

and as a result, for fun, i like to see how far i can push before you go over the edge...

in this case, not very long....

cu next tuesday !!!

Tony. It's time to start shutting the hell up. Respect another person's ideas without direct criticism in the future, or I'm sure myself and the other mods/admins will have something to say about it.

Final Warning. No direct criticism on another's belief's around here.

Originally posted by SiR Kid+Sep 18 2003, 09:08 PM-->
civicgirlracer97
@Sep 18 2003, 08:50 PM
No just dishing out what im receiving.... not to mention I could give too shits what yall say. ;)

That's TWO shits, ma'am.

yeah I noticed that after the fact....good fix man.

He didn't get a rise outta me like he thinks...hense I said i could care less and I even smiled at the end. And he's all talking about marriage......HELLO, lesbians dont want guys...lol. Like I said before I could care less about his ignorance. He's just mad his game went sour.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Sep 18 2003, 09:17 PM-->
Originally posted by SiR Kid@Sep 18 2003, 09:11 PM
Tonyd0821
@Sep 18 2003, 09:06 PM
im sorry, i cunt understand you very well, could you please flutter your piss flaps a tad bit softer?

i knew i could get a rise out of you.  as with every other dyke around, say the few wrong words and all hell breaks loose.

i would NEVER marry a girl that was like that.  too immoral and too.....skanless.

women like you are only good for one thing for guys like me.  dropping to your knees and allowing my kids to go swimming in your tummy.

FYI, i dont talk to normal women the way i talk to you.  i am very polite and respectfull in that sense. 

i just see you people as "wrong" 

and as a result, for fun, i like to see how far i can push before you go over the edge...

in this case, not very long....

cu next tuesday !!!

Tony. It's time to start shutting the hell up. Respect another person's ideas without direct criticism in the future, or I'm sure myself and the other mods/admins will have something to say about it.

Final Warning. No direct criticism on another's belief's around here.

actually....i beg to differ.

in my original comments ealier, i was NOT directly talking to her.

She had to come on here and open her fat liberal mouth spouting off all kinds of shit directed at me AND my family members (???)

SO, i do apologize if i went a tad overboard.....

again, nobody told her to open her fat mouth....

but she did, because "she is strong, she is woman" and all that pc liberal crap.

dont attack me like that and you wont have to worry about me retorting....
(not you sirkid...but her)

i was just trying to unsuccessfully prove a point, and i went about it all the wrong way.

if if you both are "fem" i bet anyone on here dollars to doughnuts if i met either you or your girlfriend in a bar, i could fuck either one of you the first night

uh, yeah ya did. Im not the one with my panties all in a wad. you need to lose the closed-minded veiws and lighten up.

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97+Sep 18 2003, 09:19 PM-->
Originally posted by SiR Kid@Sep 18 2003, 09:08 PM
civicgirlracer97
@Sep 18 2003, 08:50 PM
No just dishing out what im receiving.... not to mention I could give too shits what yall say.  ;)

That's TWO shits, ma'am.

yeah I noticed that after the fact....good fix man.

He didn't get a rise outta me like he thinks...hense I said i could care less and I even smiled at the end. And he's all talking about marriage......HELLO, lesbians dont want guys...lol. Like I said before I could care less about his ignorance. He's just mad his game went sour.

"game went sour" LOL.

umm can you point out the exact sentence "my game went sour" ???
Believe me, if i was spitting my own brand of "game" to you
you wouldnt even know it untill after the fact.
i knew you would overreact like that. its just how you people are.

upon review, i think that last post was rather harsh and mean....
and to show there is no hard feelings, i deleted the "gay bashing" post.

altho, i kinda think it was rather funny.....

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 18 2003, 06:10 PM

Back to the ORIGINAL thread.... B, don't try and quit cold turkey, it usually always backfires that way. I agree with the others use Nicorette or something to help ya. Good luck by the way.

ya no hard feelings civicgirl....

what happened tonite brian???????????????????????????????????????

i had an awesome time tonight. and thats really all that needs to be posted on a message board.

besides, i already showed her the site... and she knows i run it. so now i can get in trouble. lol

BTW- she has a 00 civic ex :) but its an auto :( and she can't drive stick............................. yet. hehehe

be that as it may, i had an awesome time out with her, and i def plan to see her again.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 19 2003, 12:24 AM
i had an awesome time tonight. and thats really all that needs to be posted on a message board.

besides, i already showed her the site... and she knows i run it. so now i can get in trouble. lol

BTW- she has a 00 civic ex :) but its an auto :( and she can't drive stick............................. yet. hehehe

be that as it may, i had an awesome time out with her, and i def plan to see her again.

i say instead of you bringing her a dozen roses on your next date....

you bring that engine that is sitting in your garage and give her a motor swap....

naw, she loves the del sol. she used to have one... but crashed it. lol

LOL, that sucks, but yea about quitting, I dont think you will be able to do it with out some other kind of release, like when possible, drink a beer, or smoke some weed.
And you got the right idea on tryin to get your friends in on it, like 6 of my friends quit together last year and they made a pact that everytime one was caught the others would burn the back of his hand with the cigg. But its not exactly a widely accepted method of quitting, and dont make the pact if you cant curb the urge, or atleast do a damn good job of hiding it (which helps cut down aswell).

And I think they were using the 3wk goal too...

But yea i dont know only 2 of them have any burns on their hands... so shit maybe it did work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back