the great hondaswap smoke out.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
like i said above... as long as the girl doesn't....

well fucking a............... guess what..............

i had 3 tonight :/

Its rough, ive tried a few times... the littlest things stress you and make your crave, ive found that chewing gum helps out but didnt work to well for me.... after 4 days of not one cig (not even a drag) my body felt like it was in chemical imbalance mode, my head felt light, my throat felt dry, and i shook..... to the point where not even gum worked (that and my jaw hurt) one drag turned into 5 into 1 cig, into 5 cigs, into 10 and back to a pack.... it is difficult and i wish you the best of luck, im going to attempt here again in a few months, maybe try the patch this time to help with the nausea feeling and shaking....

Good Luck

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 24 2003, 12:29 AM
like i said above... as long as the girl doesn't....

well fucking a............... guess what..............

i had 3 tonight :/

So did your girl aggravate you in some way tonight? Sorry B. :(

Quitting cigarettes at the same time as one is starting a relationship is a tough combo. I thought that with those AA 12 step programs, that they are against the newbies doing that. Because too many emotional swings can sabotage the success of their program.

oh man what happened B? did you end up sleeping under her window curled up like a lil dog? sorry im trying to be funny, and im prettu sure its not working

:shooting self in head:

Hey brian, sorry to hear you didn't make it... I lost internet 13 days ago and it's still not restored otherwise I would have posted more often

I made it, 3 weeks as of 2am today... DAMN that was a long hard haul

Bringing dead threads back for the sake of adding zero value comments is a bad thing. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

Thread locked to prevent further post whoring.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back