The Greatest Quarterback of ALL time

Greatest Quarter Back ever

• Dan Marino (61,361 pass yrds/ 420 TD pass)

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Joe Montana (4 SB Rings/ 3 SB MVPS)

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • John Elway (47 4th Qtr Comebacks/ Back to Back SB wins)

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Johnny Unitas (10 Pro Bowls/ 3 NFL Champs/ SB Appearance)

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Bret Farve (holds record of 252 consec starts n counting/ 410 Pass TDS n counting/ 2 SB Appearances

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (explain yourself fool)

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

blah, tried to post it but couldn't

his only real drawback is that he always seems to lose the big games, even in college. Still he could end up as the greatest ever or could flop out his ass the next ten years (see Kurt Warner). Either way it's to early in his career to tell
how is kurt warner a flop? he was bagging fucking grocerys when he was like 28 and went on to be a 2 time mvp and win a super bowl. that's the dumbest statement in this thread.

we need to figure out greatest first. everybody has a different definition. greatest - Definitions from Dictionary.com

by definition, i would have to say brett favre. he's a great leader, great stats, 3 time mvp and has won the big one. what else can you look for?

Last edited:
I am biased towards Troy Aikman :D I grew up watching him so he gets my vote...

But from the list, Brett Farve FTW

And what has he done since??? :D Then again, ther eis always Leaf
it doesn't matter what he's done since. the fact that he worked his way from arena-european nfl-bagger-nfl is enough isn't it? you are never a flop if you win mvp. you might be inconsistent or injury prone, but never a flop. that is really bad.

Greatest Quarterback of all time

If you mean professional football, it has to be Sammy Baugh!! He revolutionized the game. He's now 92 years old, and still holds records that haven't been broken. He played for the Redskins unitl the early 1950's before most of you were even born.

Kiss the rings, bitch! Joe Montana proved that he could win it all--again and again.

Marino was great, but not the best because people always go back to one thing--which Super Bowl did he play in/win? Oh yeah.

Fucked up, but it's life.

Hah! Steve Young couldn't hold Joe Montana's jockstrap.

Back