The green electric car I'd rock

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

torquegraph_v2.gif

Damn 0-60 in 4 seconds and a 13500rpm rev with a flat torque curve through almost 7 grand. That is siiiick.

Last edited:
I know, the price sucks. But with more R&D it will become afforable, ask your parents what a VCR cost when it first came out

I know the price is steep, but think about the gas money you will save over the 100,000 mile battery life. Say you get 30 miles to the gallon=equals 3333 gallons of gas. 3333 gallons of gas at even a low price (2.75)=Close to 10g. So really it's as expensive as a nice luxury sports car that will 0-60 in four seconds. So I guess it's really only around 90g

I know the price is steep, but think about the gas money you will save over the 100,000 mile battery life. Say you get 30 miles to the gallon=equals 3333 gallons of gas. 3333 gallons of gas at even a low price (2.75)=Close to 10g. So really it's as expensive as a nice luxury sports car that will 0-60 in four seconds. So I guess it's really only around 90g
some things to support and hurt your arguement here
1. i can't think of a single car that will do 0-60 in 4 seconds and get 30 mpg
2. gas price flux, gas could be 5 bucks a gallon next summer
3. no factor for the cost of the electric you are using instead of gas

i figured 15 mpg at $3 a gallon and you're saving 20K in gas costs alone
if you push it to 10 mpg and $5 a gallon thats half the price of the car
but elec prices usually rise with gas prices

that graph is bullshit.

power is a function of work/time, and as solved, 5250 rpms, power and torque cross.

on that graph, its like 7500.

utter BS.

that graph is bullshit.

power is a function of work/time, and as solved, 5250 rpms, power and torque cross.

on that graph, its like 7500.

utter BS.

:werd:

Photoshop dyno there.

***edit*** the graph has HP in KW, so gotta do some math there. I just checked the HP at ~5000rpm, and its about 200hp.

Last edited:
I would buuy one if I had the money.......probably not to drive all the time only on days where I feel like letting my hair down.....LOL. More or less like a collection

Back