The grrrreat journey! tonight_

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

teggyguy

high density foot.
**********SRRY Tried to hotlink it but nogo Lol*

Yep so I'm pretty stoked.
I leave here in about 2.5 hr to get the car.

Arkansas. lmfao
943 miles baby.
Yeee fkn haw!

but wouldn't you?

Attachments

• Engine1.jpg
    Engine1.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 180
  • main.jpg
    main.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 145
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
lol
k but considering its more rare then a type-r and everything about it is in perfect condition safe a fender.... =)
rims ofw i can change those.

umm.. i wouldnt necessarily say its rarer than a type r.. maybe in CO.. but here in CA i could find several

I would have loved to get a teal one. Red and white are the most common.

It has the original engine, intake mani and exhaust headers that come with it as well as the red side mirrors and so forth. plus the guys kid that owned it owned 1 before that that got owned so I get a full dash headlights taillights window wiper motor rear hatch shocks uh.... bunch of shit. =)
The interior is immaculate.

Also its not a da its a db2

Sorry I don't know maybe I've wanted one of these for years.... so yea.... 900 miles aint shit to get this car. Plus i'm used to long road trips
its fun

well okay... not rarer than type arrrr but there are quite a few less than there are type arrr

idk they might be more rare than a type r they made those for more years, i went 900 miles last year to get a car and when i got there they guy didnt even have a clear title. what state is the car in

I spent a day and a half, literally, on a grayhound bus. Rode up, picked up my CRX, drove it to the nearest shop and had all the fluids/oil changed. Drove it back home. Had a hell of a good time. 1400 miles one way.

CRX just totally freakin quit on me half way back, no bail out plan, nothing.. No power, no click, no dash lights, just completely dead. Swapped out the end of the heavily corroded battery cable end with one of those 99 cent gas station specials. Worked like a champ, made it home. Was a good scare, 3am in the middle of nowhere.

I spent a day and a half, literally, on a grayhound bus. Rode up, picked up my CRX, drove it to the nearest shop and had all the fluids/oil changed. Drove it back home. Had a hell of a good time. 1400 miles one way.

CRX just totally freakin quit on me half way back, no bail out plan, nothing.. No power, no click, no dash lights, just completely dead. Swapped out the end of the heavily corroded battery cable end with one of those 99 cent gas station specials. Worked like a champ, made it home. Was a good scare, 3am in the middle of nowhere.

was it a 91?

black?

automatic?

from Mass?

Back