The Hangover

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dveit

VIP
For those of you who've seen it, what'd you think?

For those of you haven't, go see it!!

I thought it was hilarious. By far one of the funniest movies I've seen in a LONG time. Definitely lived up to the hype and was worth the $6.50 I paid. Todd Phillips did it again, I think it's even better than Old School.

The photos at the end were the best part :lol:

Stu: "She is wearing my grandmother's Holocaust ring."
Alan: "I didn't know they gave out rings at the Holocaust."
hahahaha

I loved that movie. What he was doing to the baby at the table was ridiculous. We laughed so hard!

saw it last night. awesome ending by the way!

This movie is amazing. Defiantly worth the hassle of going to the theater.

"You are literally to stupid to make fun of."

And the wolf pack monologue was great as well.

i just finished watching it...

ehh... it was entertaining. still doesn't hold a bar to the first time i saw grandmas boy.

I liked it, very funny!

Probably the funniest I've seen is Kung-Fu Hustle, the knife-throwing scene. That literally had me on the ground laughing, made my chest hurt from laughing so hard.

i just finished watching it...

ehh... it was entertaining. still doesn't hold a bar to the first time i saw grandmas boy.

grandmas boy had a few really funny parts, but it wasn't non-stop like the hangover.

it might be subjective to the individual and current situation.

i mean, i probably laughed harder at 'billy madison' when i was 14 than i have for a lot of movies.

the hangover is pretty fitting for me. i love vegas and i've been there several times. plus i can relate to all 4 guys, i know people that fit each one.

i know that you are not a stoner, but i think if someone likes pot, they will find it a lot more funny. kind of like 'pineapple exress', probably funnier for stoners than for me, but i still enjoyed it a lot.

I saw it again. Worth it. I was on a date, laughing my ass off, and she kind of gave me a skeptical look.... But I enjoyed it. :0

Back