the history of the si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

After 2001 Honda has gone down hill in the looks department for me. The new Si's can look good, the RSX's definitely could have looked better as far as it being an integra and all. The K20's kick ass but i dunno i feel like they are missing something. Like many of us i prefer my 19 year old DA over a many new Honda's. A "new" car to me is like something in the mid-late 90's or early 2000's lol. If i were to get a newer Honda it would a good condition 94-01 Integra GSR.

exactly....if i bought a "new" car itd be nothin newer that a 2000 si. and i still cant figure out why i see so many old ppl drivin the 09 si lol

exactly....if i bought a "new" car itd be nothin newer that a 2000 si. and i still cant figure out why i see so many old ppl drivin the 09 si lol

People got stimuli checks... they thought they'd be smart and invest in a brand new vehicle rather than buy a used one. And that's where most landed ;)

People got stimuli checks... they thought they'd be smart and invest in a brand new vehicle rather than buy a used one. And that's where most landed ;)

haha i see em on the road and im like sweet I VTEC SI !! then i see the dood drivin it and hes like 85 lol....ive noticed alot of older ppl drivn scions too...old ppl drive the tc and fat girls love the xb for some reason hahahah

Back