The Honda's Clutch went Bye Bye

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarAudiophile

Well.. She did it.. She broke on me.. The Centerforce is officially gone. The pedal is completly soft. It will not engage at all. She wouldn't even start and for the first time the Honda left me stranded. I was playing with the S2K and then I finished and the car would not go into gear. The video that will be put up will show that car car will not go into gear and the car just glide to a stop.

But not before I got to kill a S2K 3 times and got my revenge on a Domestic Owner with a 2000GT. I pulled almost 2 cars on the S2K up top and pulled pretty good on the Mustang also..

Oh well time to come back bigger and stronger but I was proud of those kills.

Dude please tell me you got a good kill on that 2000 GT??? a very very good pull please please please... I will post that on Mustangforums and let them bitcha nd whine about it.

Yeah I pulled on him pretty good in 3rd.. When I finally got some traction on my little 13" 155/80's street tires. Then I pulled pretty hard. I thnk we have video of it.. I know we have it of the S2k vs me.

suh wheeeet oh and sorry about the clutch. lol

Originally posted by CarAudiophile@Jun 20 2004, 02:11 PM
Wanna go from a stop? LOL

-Kyle (The mustang owner)

Sure.. When the new BFG's get here.. No problem..

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Jun 20 2004, 07:05 PM
time for a exedy organic clutch ..(note cenetforce is kinda crappy .. same company owns them as PACESETTER ... which .. welll .. just blows

i did not know this. interesting...

Got it looked into further.. clutch is fine.

Cluth pedal not so fine.. Its broken. So the Clutch itself is perfect but I need a new clutch pedal.

And well the videos are being worked on right now.. It will be up in a couple days...

Got it fixed last night.. Still pulls hard.. Cltuch feels real strong.. I had the dude Weld the connection a little better where the clutch pedal is attached so i don't have another problem like this again.

I also found out my Linkage was fine and my bushings in the short shift were basically non existant. So we popped in a new Short shift along with a Type R shift knob.. Mad Tyte yo.. And she is smooth as butter. We also put all new Energy suspension bushings in my shift linkage because we thought that was the problem with the sloppy feeling. But it ended up being the Short Shifter.. So thats fixed and its like driving a new car all over again

Back