The i need money sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92tegGP

The Slut
I need money asap to finish my build so heres what I have laying around. I can ship super easy im the Shipping/Receiving Manager at work. I will get pics upon request my computers to slow to do them all at once. Prices are not set in stone either. Prices do not include shipping!

UPDATED!

All Honda Parts are off a B18A and a DA integra....

-B18 Head (has valve cover, all internals) taken off my B18 to do LSVtec $40

-DA Hood, Captiva Blue Pearl (one ding) $25 WILL NOT SHIP
-Upper part of the stock exhaust Mani $10
-Stock 92 Integra B18A injectors $25
-Exhaust Mani heat shield $5
-Random AC hoses $5
-Random AC/ Power steering brackets $5
-Front upper control arms used $10
-Rear Upper Control Arms used $10
-Stock Shifter $10
-Air Filter Hose Stock $5
-Stock 1987 RX7 Springs $20
-1997 Cavalier Bumpers/Fenders $40 for all
-Cavalier Headlights $25
-Cavalier Seats $25 for all
-DA back seat $10

I will go out and check what else I have tomarrow this is just to get it started.
Accepts Money Order/ Paypal

Last edited:
*looks in wallet* ... oh shit, I have no money!

hell yeah that seems to be the case with everyone these days. It seems like after i pay my bills and save for gas and the occasional date with the g/f i have like nothing to put towards my whip. what the hell is going on, this is madness

i really need some B18 cams, how much would it be including shipping to NJ (zip-08244-1615) for the dirty/beat one? i dont actually need the head itself, i have two but missing some parts that go on them, so shipping would only be everything bolted into it and on it under the cover and the cam gears.

sloopy.

Well would you want the valve cover with it? What it has is the valve cover, cams, cam gears, cam caps (missing some of the bolts for the caps), rocker arms, springs, retainers, and valves. So its all there pretty much with the exception of a few of the cam cap bolts. If you want it all including the valve cover I can do it for $45 shipped. If you only need a few parts and pieces let me know what you need exactly and we can do a price there also.

yeah i am not sure what i have with the motor i bought all the parts for the head i have is supposedly in a bag i got with it, but i would rather have extra's then not enough, $45 is fine. i am going to pick up daughter from school right now, when i get back (~20mins) i will IM via AIM for phone info...

sloopy.

Well im actually at work right now. My cell # is 3307283979 I can get away for a few min if u wanted to call. I get off at 430 so anytime after that I’m free also. Thanks - Gary

hmm the at work bump! i need more stuff gone today!

Is the driverside headlight in descent condition? i really need one. I'll buy the set if need be.

i got pics of the head and the headlights, i wont be able to post them till tomarrow at work because my home computer is to slow to use photobucket. if you want to see them tonight my email is cavyridinloww@aol.com.

headlights are suprisinly in real good shape. i didnt realize how nice they were. no cracks. they were on my car when i bought it, just switched them out for some brand new ones i got a deal on. i see your from niles.. im only right down the road, maybe 20 minutes. in lake milton

Back