The i need money sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

heres pics of the gsr head and the headlights
05-22-08_22311.jpg

05-22-08_223201.jpg

05-22-08_22291.jpg

05-22-08_22301.jpg

headlights are suprisinly in real good shape. i didnt realize how nice they were. no cracks. they were on my car when i bought it, just switched them out for some brand new ones i got a deal on. i see your from niles.. im only right down the road, maybe 20 minutes. in lake milton
Yea I know where your at. 25$ for the drivers side? Ill pick it up

got the head a few mins ago, everything was fine but the cover got cracked, not concerned it was to be a cosmetic replacement, (the one i have just has chipped paint...).

sloopy.

got the head a few mins ago, everything was fine but the cover got cracked, not concerned it was to be a cosmetic replacement, (the one i have just has chipped paint...).

sloopy.

oh shit man im sorry about that. thats actually was the cover that was on my motor. well hope it works out for you

DA headlights pending sale to superlowRT this weekend. I need to get some more of this stuff gone soon!

Flywheel

Is that a b series flywheel? If so how much to ship to 14445 pittsford ny? (only thing holding up my crx b16 swap)

da back seat condition??

i wouldnt say its great.. there is no tears, normal 16 yr old fading and what not.. and i think there might have been a small red stain, oh yeah the seat is that dark blue color i can get pics if ur still interested... let me know

Is that a b series flywheel? If so how much to ship to 14445 pittsford ny? (only thing holding up my crx b16 swap)

Yes this is a b series flywheel. it came off of my b18. i can let it go for $25 shipped. let me know if your still interested and want to see pics

as long as it is functional, I will take it... what do you need from me?

as long as it is functional, I will take it... what do you need from me?

Yeah the flywheel worked fine in my car I just got a Fidanza so I don’t need this one anymore. Do you have a PayPal account? If so that’d be the quickest/ safest way to send money. If you don’t then we could always go the old fashioned way and do a money order. If you have a PayPal go ahead and send the $25 to cavyridinloww@aol.com, if not then let me know and I’ll give you my mailing address. Thanks

Back