The infamous LIGER

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

napolean dynamite chris, have you seen it?

it's funny, but i knew these exists- almost every off the wall cross breed has been attempted

They love to eat something called, King Lion diet, which is made basically by taking a horse, a cow, a couple of pigs and a flock of chickens and putting them into a blender on high with all they parts and pieces. This ends up looking like a raw bloody meatloaf. They also enjoy restaurant quality chicken thigh quarters and chunk beef.

if that doesn't get a grin, or at least a smile, then you're slow...

So those are fake right. Yeah i know the napoleon joke, i own it and watch it everyday, but are those pics fake?

uhm... i dunno, i was trying to decide myself... thats a big fucking tiger, or whatever it is, but i think they're normally huge to begin with...?

what do you call a human mixed with a tiger?

a huger? liman?

tiger-suit.jpg

Originally posted by reckedracing@Feb 16 2005, 05:09 PM
what do you call a human mixed with a tiger?

a huger? liman?

tiger-suit.jpg

[post=461833]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: :lol: Tigger fucked some kids mom..

Tigger fucked some kids mom..

bahahahaha

look... they're twins
awwwwww
lol

MILF?
MATWLTF
mother a tiger would like to fuck?

i've seen ND, i dont get it, and i think they are real

THREAD WARNING: PEOPLE WITH STD'S MAY NOT FIND THIS FUNNY!!

So i think we should have names for hybrid cars...

the question is, what takes the beginning of the name...

i would htink the chassis takes the beginning, then the car the motor came from takes the ending... but then again, the motor going INTO the chassis would be more resemblant of a male and the chassis accepting the motor would be the female...

so... integra with H22 = Pretegra? or Intelude?

ligers are real. when the father is a tiger they are called tigon.
they are extremely rare and arent supposed to be able to reproduce, but there are a few cases in which its happened.
kinda like how a mule is a donkey/horse mix.

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Feb 16 2005, 04:50 PM
napolean dynamite chris, have you seen it?
[post=461816]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah, IDIOT!!!

of course ive seen it... but this doesnt look like napoleons.

ligers are real animals. the cross would never happen in the wild only in captivity. they are big cats. in fact, i believe the liger is the biggest cat out of all of them. the reason is because lions have an inhibitor on the growth gene. when you cross them when you do the cross something happens and the inhibitor is either no longer there or its turned off. i dont know the specifics but its something along those lines. oh and a nother weird fact is that they love water like tigers do.

Back