The jeffery update

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UDT

Well guys, i figured i would post about whats been up and down i guess.

To start with i had got another icket for "fast start" in el montie so that was gonna be the single point i needed to loose my license again after haveing just got it back. It will be a year this time though as far as my understanding of it go's. Well now the time has come and i didint have the money so I have now have a failure to apear, on top of the fix a ticket for ride hight they gave me that night that i had initaly intended on just fixing. Then i got hit out in el montie by some mexican with no insurance, i have no uninsured motorist coverage so im screwed. He hit my on my drivers side quarter. Its pretty bad but at the same time the chassis is fine. He wasint going that fast but it was enough to sink the pannel in and put two small creases twards the back in weirds areas IE up by the wing and down by the tail light.

Also some bitchs came up and threw rocks at my moms car for some shit that i got into with them over. I whent down and talked to her daddy only to have him flip out at wich point he didint do shit cause he was scared of geting beat down be me and the few friends that were with me. Inturn i get stopped by the human chain on a differnt day at which point in time her dady decideds to take a swing at me threw my window and then pics up a lil rock and throws it at my car as i drive around them talkin shit. This lil piece of cleverness is yet to be delt with only becuase the cops got envolved.

The good, I put some black Axis lenso VPD's in 15" on the teg, i have converted a p06 from Non Vtec to Vtec along with chipping it, I had and sold some blades for 200 bucks, boned a black girl for the first time, boned sonia in the park right after i crashed my car in her back seat, smoked about a quarter pound to the dome in the last three weeks, went to some hard ass parties, had some on try and steal my car at a party (We chased them down but he was blowing lights and signs, i found out where he lives anyways that same night)
Got my friend Gilbert to trade that white integra he had at the races with us to a friend out here for a CRX with a built B16. He has since killed the B16 and i have swapped a b20 the white integra which my buddy just ended up trading off for a peace of shit eg.

We got the new windows on the house the trees chopped down and are geting the yard done, so it will be all good to come over and party pretty soon i hope.

:cliffs:

Im a moron
I lost it again most likely, i only dont know because i got an FTA on the ticket
Bench warent, see above
got hit in the teg
Got axis wheels
sold blades
chipped a few ECUs
almost got my car stolen
F'd a few girls
partied hard

I might be leaving something out
:leet:

Ps. Jonthan your a fag, answer your phone onces in a while.

F U ask your sister I left a message on her voicemail DICK last time you called. Call me so we can kick it beeeyotch, I will drive all the way out to BF nowhere it's all good, you can take the LS/VTEC around the block and let me know what you think.

fast-start..??? wtf is that??some excuse to be givin a ticket because you drive an import

Quoted post[/post]]
fast-start..??? wtf is that??some excuse to be givin a ticket because you drive an import

Probably something along the lines of "unsafe start" IE; peeling out... even if it's a blip and they see it they'll yank ya and hand you a piece of paper.

Jonathan, that reminds me, when are you going to come to UCLA to visit me and Mike? You're not that far, plus we have lots of meal swipes so we can treat you to some of that famous dorm food! (It's really not so bad, plus its all you can eat!)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Probably something along the lines of "unsafe start" IE; peeling out... even if it's a blip and they see it they'll yank ya and hand you a piece of paper.
Here it's, "exhibition of acceleration"

Quoted post[/post]]
Well guys, i figured i would post about whats been up and down i guess.

To start with i had got another icket for "fast start" in el montie so that was gonna be the single point i needed to loose my license again after haveing just got it back. It will be a year this time though as far as my understanding of it go's. Well now the time has come and i didint have the money so I have now have a failure to apear, on top of the fix a ticket for ride hight they gave me that night that i had initaly intended on just fixing. Then i got hit out in el montie by some mexican with no insurance, i have no uninsured motorist coverage so im screwed. He hit my on my drivers side quarter. Its pretty bad but at the same time the chassis is fine. He wasint going that fast but it was enough to sink the pannel in and put two small creases twards the back in weirds areas IE up by the wing and down by the tail light.

Also some bitchs came up and threw rocks at my moms car for some shit that i got into with them over. I whent down and talked to her daddy only to have him flip out at wich point he didint do shit cause he was scared of geting beat down be me and the few friends that were with me. Inturn i get stopped by the human chain on a differnt day at which point in time her dady decideds to take a swing at me threw my window and then pics up a lil rock and throws it at my car as i drive around them talkin shit. This lil piece of cleverness is yet to be delt with only becuase the cops got envolved.

The good, I put some black Axis lenso VPD's in 15" on the teg, i have converted a p06 from Non Vtec to Vtec along with chipping it, I had and sold some blades for 200 bucks, boned a black girl for the first time, boned sonia in the park right after i crashed my car in her back seat, smoked about a quarter pound to the dome in the last three weeks, went to some hard ass parties, had some on try and steal my car at a party (We chased them down but he was blowing lights and signs, i found out where he lives anyways that same night)
Got my friend Gilbert to trade that white integra he had at the races with us to a friend out here for a CRX with a built B16. He has since killed the B16 and i have swapped a b20 the white integra which my buddy just ended up trading off for a peace of shit eg.

We got the new windows on the house the trees chopped down and are geting the yard done, so it will be all good to come over and party pretty soon i hope.

:cliffs:

Im a moron
I lost it again most likely, i only dont know because i got an FTA on the ticket
Bench warent, see above
got hit in the teg
Got axis wheels
sold blades
chipped a few ECUs
almost got my car stolen
F'd a few girls
partied hard

I might be leaving something out
:leet:

Ps. Jonthan your a fag, answer your phone onces in a while.

:bustout:

Nothing ever changes, does it Jeff?

P.S.- Did you do the black chick IDB?

Hector I am still down to roll out this coming weekend I think I am just going to spectate though but we will see, but like I said as of right now I am still down anyone else????

Quoted post[/post]]
yo bro still need that v2

I am not too sure I haven't been able to get a hold of the guy since last week, it was his Birthday and then he never called me back the last thing I got from him was a f'ed up text message that made no sense since he was drunk as a skunk. I will try again today I leave him messages and he doesn't return my calls either.

Back