the Korean war has started

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

we couldn't. china got involved.

^ this.

general douglas macarthur had plans drawn up for tactial nuclear strikes against the swaths of chinese flowing in from the norht, however harry s truman didnt want another hiroshima on his hands and fired macarthur.

we could have won the war 60 years ago.

Seems like most of the conflicts in the latter half of the century ended prematurely. I am not a hawk per say but damn it, if we are going to get in it lets win it. How many times has this shit come back to bite us on the ass?

And Slammed you where right, the George Washington carrier group is steaming towards the Korea's. It was a "pre planned" exercise though... I also read that SSN Jimmy Carter is headed that way to provide sigint and potential attack capabilities.

If I recall they should have the USS george washington and a full battalion right there in south korea for response. And the US is probably going to aid S.K. Interesting thing is, my roommate is supposed to go teach in south korea in january.
I have a friend in Seoul now doing that.
95b16coupe said:
yep, pretty fucked up. too bad the world would hate us if we sent them a quick reminder of what happened to japan when they got lippy.
I was having this conversation last night about Afghanistan. The world has come far too PC. The little guy can not follow rules of engagement and the Geneva Convention, but when the big guy demolishes them with one swing, they're the asshole.

I was having this conversation last night about Afghanistan. The world has come far too PC. The little guy can not follow rules of engagement and the Geneva Convention, but when the big guy demolishes them with one swing, they're the asshole.
the problem is, the U.S. is the big bully in the school, but everybody has their eye on him. It used to be the bully could pop one kid real good, and nobody would fuck with them ever again. you knew THAT GUY wasn't good to mess with. now if we go out and even give someone a good shake, we get chastised for it. obama needs to nut up, pimp slap a bitch, and move the fuck on.

the problem is, the U.S. is the big bully in the school, but everybody has their eye on him. It used to be the bully could pop one kid real good, and nobody would fuck with them ever again. you knew THAT GUY wasn't good to mess with. now if we go out and even give someone a good shake, we get chastised for it. obama needs to nut up, pimp slap a bitch, and move the fuck on.
My vote is for Afghanistan. It barely qualifies as 3rd world, and nothing but terrorism, weed, and heroin comes out of it. Shit, ~70 years ago we destroyed two cities of the most advance country in the world.

Now should we take him seriously? or BE AFRAID. VERY VERY AFRAID.

e4vYn.jpg

Well.. B started this thread by saying its only a matter of time ...

Looks like someone turned on their ionosphere heater:

Jet Stream Gone Haywire! "Significant" Snow Falls for Europe Predicted by Mid-Week -- The Living Planet -- Sott.net

These devices beam radio frequencies up into the ionosphere which cause it to heat up and move further out into space. This creates artificial high pressure zones which effect the jet stream. Ever since hurricane katrina, there has been a high pressure zone just south east of Florida.

Back