The last I ever get pulled over by a cop

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I've run and gotten away...3x

-and only tried...3x

-and I have a perfectly clean driving record (in RI)...MA you have to go back to '02 but nothing shows up when/if then run my RI license #

ask me about it at the next BBQ

In dallas there is a 60 second pursuit rule. Unless you committed a federal crime or something, after 60 seconds if you dont pull over, they have to call it off.

The plates are what will get you. Other than that, unless you crash or fuck up majorly, the cop doesn't have a prayer of catching you in a persuit.

Fake plates aren't hard at all to make.. just get the number off of a very similar bike, make the plate, and giggle your ass off as you speed away.

If you get pulled over and checked, you're in deeeeeep shit though.

most people with bikes i know just put the plate on a cabinet hinge and a choke cable (or a servo)... cop gets behind them... they pull the cable (or press the button)... plate goes bye bye

I just bent the top inch of my plate down 90 degrees and mounted it up above the rear tire and bent it up
when cops asked me I just told them the rear tire must have pushed it up, and i'd bend it back down so they could see it

I just bent the top inch of my plate down 90 degrees and mounted it up above the rear tire and bent it up
when cops asked me I just told them the rear tire must have pushed it up, and i'd bend it back down so they could see it

Yah, that's the problem. I don't want to get pulled over and asked about anything.

Bah, ghost rider it. Paint the bike flat black, wear black with a black helmet, fuck the license plate, have fun.

will be looking for you on world's best police videos.....

scott

Also, would be a good idea to make sure your bike is as factory as possible with as little obvious mods / graphics / stickers / identifiers as possible.

I did a mock pursuit tonight, when some asshole kid almost killed me while I was passing him.

I put my blinker on, get to the left in a passing zone, he flies right into me and *attempts* to boot it. I passed him so fast he couldn't dive over, then he gave pursuit.

It's easy to get away, but it's too strenuous. My brain was in such a hyper-mode that I couldn't actually keep it up for long. I found the highway and ripped it just to take a break.

A mock pursuit, I got a good laugh from that. How about a radar jammer up under the gauges? That should take care of some potential chases, if not then drop a gear and presume to get on it.

Just do what I do when you see cherries... drop it down to second gear, snap the throttle back, lift it up and sail away. They won't bother trying to catch you. :) Worked for me twice last night on the highway doing wheelies. A cop saw me, pulled out as I passed him with three other bikes and put his lights on. He obviously knew it was ME doing the wheelie, so they all drove normal as I did 120mph within seconds I look in my mirror to notice he gave up and turned his cherries off. Gotta love the boys in blue when they know they just wont catch you. :thumbsup:

If the cops are like that up there; I'd run too. Anyway you could get out of that ticket?

Also, I'm not sure of the law down here but someone I sold my Corbeau seat too actually got away with street racing/evading arrest because the police officer rear ended him(I believe it was a stock-ish HF, go figure...lol).

Yah, that's the problem. I don't want to get pulled over and asked about anything.
i have never gotten pulled over for the plate not being visible, and it was barely visible when it was in the down position unless you were squatting

Just do what I do when you see cherries... drop it down to second gear, snap the throttle back, lift it up and sail away. They won't bother trying to catch you. :) Worked for me twice last night on the highway doing wheelies. A cop saw me, pulled out as I passed him with three other bikes and put his lights on. He obviously knew it was ME doing the wheelie, so they all drove normal as I did 120mph within seconds I look in my mirror to notice he gave up and turned his cherries off. Gotta love the boys in blue when they know they just wont catch you. :thumbsup:
I've talked to a few officers that won't chance a bike like that
if the guy is flying, sees the cops and pulls a wheelie they figure he's a good rider
one sheriff i talked to told me he'd just follow him at the speed limit, because he'll either be in a ditch, or so far gone there's no point in pursuing

Back