The Last Samurai

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UPDATE,

MY WEEKEND FREEKING RULES

last night I picked up the new girl I'm seeing, saw the movie :worthy: Tom Cruise, went to a local bar where this metal band was playing and ran into Vinnie Paul of Pantera, :worthy: Pantera, and then headed home to "watch TV" with above stated date, :worthy: Prematrial sex. Then wake up this morning to cook pancakes and Saddam is captured, :worthy: Me. :D

So yeah this weekend rules

I thought the woman was booty... my girlfriend loved the movie... I thought it was alright. For some reason I kept thinking of Thin Red Line... now THATS a movie.

i saw that movie last night and now i wanna be a samurai and live in the mountains of japan with a pretty Japanese women

Originally posted by highperboi@Dec 14 2003, 05:48 PM
i saw that movie last night and now i wanna be a samurai and live in the mountains of japan with a pretty Japanese women

I'm 2/3rds of the way there....

Got the pretty Japanese woman...
And I am a Samurai.......

now to go find me a mountain in Japan... :ph34r:

Size is not important...except in the garage area....

as long as I have a place to work on and tune some cars privately...I would be happy.....

But it is up in the mountains...so that means I would be carving up corners like crazy everyday to get home and to work.....

Quite area...so I can make any noise I want...weather it is impct wrenches in the garage or Jamming out to AC/DC...I can do it......

simple house=simple life....

and if I move..I can't take everything I have now...so less stuff to clutter up the new house......

And If I did move...holy cow..the Garage sale I would have....

The tools are diffinatly going...everything else would be up for sale...hehe

Back