The LAST Type R in EK Civic CX Questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the 4 wires that go to the injector from the ecu are hooked to a 4 wire plug that hooked into the main harness then to the injectors ... i think that is ok...

however... teh yellow and black wires that go from the injectors to a plug that doens't hook to anything.(it has a stopper in it....).... I think I need to ground that better or something because I have wires coming out of that are just dangling around...
I THINK THIS IS THE PROBLEM... but how to ground the injectors properly....???

I wired mine .... like this....
from the ecu.. some wires go to the green connector inside the car... i guess that goes to the fuse box......

others go str8 to the firewall and hook into one of 3 connectors on the main harness...... then from the main harness I cut the connector that goes back into the firewall on the drivers side and spliced my CX's connector to that so that I would hook up..... other than that connector that goest into the driver side dash..... and teh green connector inside the car... the Type r harness was used. and I just cut out what I needed from my old harness

Ok .....
I might have the injectors working now... I try to start it and I let it turn over for like 10 sec.......then I pull out a spark plug and there is a faint smell of gas...

NOW when am tyring to start it .... if I press on the gas pedal it starts to turn over faster..... but still does not start......:bash:
my battery is a bit low... so Im going to charge it up and try again......

Any ideas? or Suggestions.....

EVery wire in the harness is now accounted for except one Black wire with a yellow stripe.. that goes into the driver side firewall..... they other black wire with yellow stripe that I DO have hooked up goes to the speed sensor... anyone know what the extra one is?

Back