The life of Tiger Woods

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

swanny

Go this off another site,
The following are pictures of Tiger Woods practicing off the heli-deck of the Burj Al Arab hotel in Dubai, UAE. They were taken when Tiger was in Dubai for the Desert Classic, March 2, 2004. $1 million appearance fee, and he gets to hit shag balls from the tallest hotel in the world.

Yes, Tiger is paid $1 million each year just to play in the Dubai Desert Classic, regardless of how he plays. But hitting golf balls off the top of this "hotel" is really neat.
Bet you've never seen golf balls hit like this, or a hotel like this.

Tiger1.jpg

Tiger2.jpg

Tiger3.jpg

Tiger4.jpg

Tiger5.jpg

:eek:

I wonder if anyone has ever commited suicide by jumping out of one of the windows on the upper floors? No doubt in their minds of wether they would survive the fall or not.

(joke)

u know we live in a fucked up world when the best golfer is black (tigger woods)and the best rapper is white (eminem)

lol :spin:

Originally posted by trappd-in-859@Feb 19 2005, 09:40 PM
I wonder if anyone has ever commited suicide by jumping out of one of the windows on the upper floors? No doubt in their minds of wether they would survive the fall or not.
[post=463307]Quoted post[/post]​

They would survive the fall......it's the sudden impact that fawks them up.... :p

That's a fuckin cool building. When I'm wealthy and evil, I'm gonna have to have my fortress of solitude modeled after it.

Originally posted by TWISTEDIMAGE@Feb 19 2005, 11:08 PM
(joke)

u know we live in a fucked up world when the best golfer is black (tigger woods)and the best rapper is white (eminem)

lol :spin:
[post=463320]Quoted post[/post]​

there's more to that quote, but im not sure how it goes.

anyways, that is one big ass hotel. :worthy:

I would like to take a dive off that platform, into the water, of course. :)

Back