the MAC hater

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
34342_441886146762_510286762_5871446_4004712_n.jpg
:( my baller HP laptop and 24" wide, macbook with snow leopard, newly acquired ipad wifi... taken with my iphone 3GS. discuss.

hrm........... your post is a little vague, lol.

youre a mac hater with an ipad, iphone and macbook???

i for one am a mac hater. i dont hate the products, but i hate the culture.

steve jobs can steal mac-fanatic's shoes, $hit in it, and sell it back to him for $500. they over-hype everything and deny everything. i mean, i bust up every time i see the ipad commercial. "so powerful?" if youre cellphone (iphone4) is more powerful than your tablet/laptop/tower/netbook/etc then something is wrong.

anyway, i wonder what kind of bullshit will jobs say when the conference is held.

I can't wait to buy a real ipad when the legit ones running Android come out later this year, I'm soooo putting one in the kitchen.

You mean an HDMI out is standard on like every single new tablet to come out later this year?
oh and lets not forget about not having to use itunes and being able to do more then one thing at a time.... F yeah!

I hate apple and the shitty ass crappy piece of shit way they do things.

We have a Iphone and a Macbook.

F macs

Im gunna wait until the "Happily Ever After" edition comes out. You know, the one that gives you happy endings.

Back