"The Mad Real World"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMilan

I am sure that this is old but I was watching the Dave Chappel show and he was doing a skit on the real world, and I was just dying laughing at how one white kid from maine was with all ghettoed out black roomates,,,shit was way too funny, it was on comedy central.

if you guys haven't seen it give it a shot, it's fucking hilarious..!!

Seen it, Chappelle's Show is one of my favorites of all time and that episode could probably be my favorite episode at all time. Ive used his show like 3 or 4 times for papers and presentations. Dl the one where reparations are given, its funny as hell too.

love it but....TOO MUCH FUCKIN COMMERICIALS. they only do like 3 skits every episode. 30 minutes is too short, but Southpark comes on right before it, or after it sometimes.

The best one is where the white family and black family exchange husbands...

Trading Partners...

That shit was hillarious :lol:

I was just loving the white kid getting thrash by all the other house members, especially when they were at work and chappelle was putting his joint into the juice blender with rum also...too much. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by tweakman@Dec 21 2003, 02:35 PM
ya when that kid what like gggggg unit and chappelle was like gggg get yo ass in the car

hahaha yea

Back